Man tries to catch Huntsman spider... and fails vol. I HATE SPIDERS

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

first of all, i would not have even ATTEMPTED to catch it lol. i'd just smash the !#$! out of it with a broom or something.

aint no broom smashin that big A!! spider....maybe a gun and a propane tank...

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

first of all, i would not have even ATTEMPTED to catch it lol. i'd just smash the !#$! out of it with a broom or something.

aint no broom smashin that big A!! spider....maybe a gun and a propane tank...

sick.gif
Ohhh gaaaaahd... I'm checkin my walls right now... that thing was BIG!! hate hate hate spiders!

sick.gif
Ohhh gaaaaahd... I'm checkin my walls right now... that thing was BIG!! hate hate hate spiders!

sick.gif

sick.gif

Crazy. Reminds me of this spider I saw at my grandpa's house in the Philippines. I woke up one morning with that blurry vision you get bout to take a piss, and bam right when I gain my focus huge #$% spider like that on the video. Being 7 @ the time I ran screaming, grandpa comes down with machete and stabs it.

Crazy. Reminds me of this spider I saw at my grandpa's house in the Philippines. I woke up one morning with that blurry vision you get bout to take a piss, and bam right when I gain my focus huge #$% spider like that on the video. Being 7 @ the time I ran screaming, grandpa comes down with machete and stabs it.

Back
Top Bottom