Man U vs. Barcelona 7/30... Hope Messi is a no show, yes im extra salty.

"Messi is spending time with family in Rosario, and is expected to fly to Washington, D.C., at the end of July to meet Barca teammates for a White House visit with President Obama."

"Messi is spending time with family in Rosario, and is expected to fly to Washington, D.C., at the end of July to meet Barca teammates for a White House visit with President Obama."

Can someone please help me out with tickets, someone must have a hook up. PLEASE................... I need two ASAP, PLEASE pm if you can help!!!

Can someone please help me out with tickets, someone must have a hook up. PLEASE................... I need two ASAP, PLEASE pm if you can help!!!

Yo, anyone know if section 401 row 1 are good seats? Idk if anyone is familiar with the Fed/EX field to shed some light. Or should i just stay home?

Yo, anyone know if section 401 row 1 are good seats? Idk if anyone is familiar with the Fed/EX field to shed some light. Or should i just stay home?

^^YOu can google image the FedEx Seating Chart, smh...

For anyone interested, my boy got two Uppers (50 Yard Line) in the 5th Row that he needs to get rid of ASAP (Great view btw), PM me for more info... (Please remove if this constitutes selling, as technically I am NOT the one selling em. I'm sure folks bout to get their panties in a bunch, smh).

^^YOu can google image the FedEx Seating Chart, smh...

For anyone interested, my boy got two Uppers (50 Yard Line) in the 5th Row that he needs to get rid of ASAP (Great view btw), PM me for more info... (Please remove if this constitutes selling, as technically I am NOT the one selling em. I'm sure folks bout to get their panties in a bunch, smh).

Back
Top Bottom