Man vs. Food Appreciation Vol. Om Nom Nom

adam-richman.jpg

Talk about a dream job.

• You get to travel.
  • Eat at the best restaurants. For free.
  • Be on TV.

Dude might die about 20 years early, but this one of my favorite shows to watch.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
2434243193_e135259656.jpg

sick.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
tired.gif
pimp.gif

As much of a d-bag Richman is, he says some funny stuff
laugh.gif

And he's much bigger than he was last season...

I was actually debating making a thread about this yesterday. Most of that stuff is
pimp.gif
. I write some of the down in my phone so if I'm ever traveling, I can stop by
ohwell.gif

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The real question is, though....is Adam Richman smashing?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
[/font]

I love this show. I watch it everytime it comes on TV. I like to watch it when I'm really hungry for some reason
laugh.gif
. I wish I could just reach my hands through the TV and grab the food
laugh.gif

Makes me hungry every time I watch it. I wonder if he works out or does something to get in shape from all that eating

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

Makes me hungry every time I watch it. I wonder if he works out or does something to get in shape from all that eating
Me too. 
laugh.gif

I did the beths challenge in seattle that he failed and it wasn't even that hard.

When He was in Boston for that Burger Challenge @ Eagles, The dude he was with made him look tiny.

but like the touring of the city, but his jokes can get a bit annoying

I love this show. At first I didn't think I was going to like it, because I thought it was only going to be based on him doing challenges.  I appreciate how he also explores great food in the cities that he visits. I'd love to have his job.
My boyfriend's cousin and his friends actually went to San Antonio and got the burger with the ghost peppers...it did not end well. He could not hold it down at all. I still want to try it one of these days, though.

Wht s that first sandwich? Just from the looks I wanna make my mom go make me one.
pimp.gif

Bourdain and Richman don't even belong in the same sentence.I worry about Adam's health though,so enjoy the show while it lasts.
smile.gif

Love this show.
If I visit a city he's been in I always try to eat at the places he's been at. Food looks tooooo good
But like I said before if I were to ever do one of these challenges, I'd be like the Gatorade G series:
The before:
pimp.gif

During:
Eagle%27s-Deli-Burger.jpg

After:
09_22_9---Empty-Plate_web.jpg

Conclusion:
Madison_Bed.jpg
OR
sarkofagus_lux_coffin1.jpg

I luv & hate this show cuz it shows you all the good munchies but after the show I could never find a place that'll satisfy my hunger 

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Love the show, but Tony Bourdain >>>> *

cosign....Bourdain's got the dream gig...Even Guy Fieti's on "Diners, Drive-ins And Dives" has it better than Adam...still like the show, the challenges have gotten kinda gross for me tho, i usually tune out once they begin

Originally Posted by TheHype

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

Me too. 
laugh.gif

From Wikipedia:

Although described as "a bit on the husky side", to maintain his health while indulging for his show on The Travel Channel's Man v. Food (which he began hosting in 2008), Richman exercises twice a day while he's on the road. When the schedule permits, he does not eat the day before a challenge and he tries to stay "crazy hydrated" by drinking lots of water or club soda and forgoing coffee or soft drinks.

I tried the Brick Lane Curry House challenge. At first I thought, this ain't that bad. Kept eating and then out of nowhere
eek.gif
. I completed the challenge but I struggled at the end.

I was afraid to go to the bathroom for two days after
embarassed.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

The first sandwich is the Double Bypass Burger from this burger joint (I forgot the name) in Atlanta.

Grilled Cheese Sandwiches for buns
Beef patty
Fried Egg
Bacon
Lettuce
Tomato
Cheese

sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hawtsauce

Originally Posted by Manglor

I did the beths challenge in seattle that he failed and it wasn't even that hard.

are you a seattle native?

dozen eggs with cheese
eek.gif

Yes sir.

12 eggs, 5 slices of cheese, 3 scoops of chili, 2 scoops of salsa, 2 scoops of sour cream, 2 POUNDS of hashbrowns, and 4 slices of toast. Took me 32 minutes.

It was cheap too like barely over 10 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom