man vs food unappreciation

am i the only one that doesnt like this show?  its on the travel channel when it should be on the food network.  show is lame

Originally Posted by non flammable

am i the only one that doesnt like this show?  its on the travel channel when it should be on the food network.  show is lame
Probably not, but it is a good show and I like it.

thanks for letting me know that it was on
pimp.gif

if your going to say you dislike it at least say why!

BTW that show is great. I love it haha i used to always watch it when i had cable and i try to catch it online every now and then.

I hate the show too, OP! I'm tired of watchin it and gettin hungry
laugh.gif
That's why I hate it. Everytime I see somethin I gotta go in the kitchen and recreate at standard portion and taste it. When they had the giant omelet, I made it, now I make it a lot more
laugh.gif
Still gotta make the spicy noodles

this show rules!

i used to think Adam Richmand was a bit of a goon, but he grew on me

Really great show. If you're going to hate on a show, hate on Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern. The dude eats penises and all kinds of weird stuff, but his kryptonite is Durian. Of all things he puts in his mouth, Durian is the worst?

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Dude sucks he only wins the spicy ones for the most part.
He didn't finish the grease trucks challenge. probably from talking too much instead of eating.
smh.gif

He finished that little sandwich challenge from Ohio. My 13 year old bro could probably have done that weak challenge.

The spicy ones of course he can handle, once youve had one, youve had em all.

i dont understand why you dont like it so much, its entertaining and great way to find some awesome grub spots

Back
Top Bottom