man vs food unappreciation

Boo this man!!!!
this show is the best! Adam is that dude. Saw him kill that big @ss sandwhich and wash it down with 6 pounds of milkshake last night. Dude is a beast. Everytime I feel like I can't finish my carne asada fries I use this cat ad motivation and I pound my fist on the table like he does. Really trips people out t the taco shop. Lol!

Boo this man!!!!
this show is the best! Adam is that dude. Saw him kill that big @ss sandwhich and wash it down with 6 pounds of milkshake last night. Dude is a beast. Everytime I feel like I can't finish my carne asada fries I use this cat ad motivation and I pound my fist on the table like he does. Really trips people out t the taco shop. Lol!

Boo this man!!!!

Boo this man!!!!

Boo this man!!!!

Boo this man!!!!

Boo this man!!!!

Boo this man!!!!

Boo this man!!!!

Boo this man!!!!

Boo this man!!!!

Boo this man!!!!

Boo this man!!!!

Boo this man!!!!

Boo this man!!!!

Boo this man!!!!

Originally Posted by KidJs5

this show
pimp.gif

i 2nd this motion

From Wikipedia...
Adam visited Sarasota, Florida, where his exploration of that city's big food involved deep-fried hot dogs, homemade pies, and his first-ever "Mystery Challenge". Adam's first stop was at the Old Salty Dog in City Island, where he tried the namesake "Salty Dog", a hot dog dipped in beer batter, deep-fried and served in a bun while topped with onions, mushrooms, sauerkraut, bacon, and a mix of cheeses. Adam's next stop was at Yoder's Restaurant, which is well-known for its Amish menu - especially their homemade pies. There, he tried fried chicken that was prepared in a special "pressure fryer", and later had a piece of their homemade peanut butter cream pie. This episode's challenge was at the Munchies 4:20 Café, which is recognized for its stuffed "fat sandwiches" including the "Fat Sandy" (which consists of hamburgers topped with cheese, chicken fingers, Mozzarella sticks, onion rings, French fries, and macaroni and cheese) and their biggest sandwich, the "Super Fat Daddy" (which has 6 burgers topped with cheese, French fries, Mozzarella sticks, Philly steak, mushrooms, onions and peppers, all smothered in a Cheddar cheese sauce). However, the café's Mystery Challenge itself was revealed to be: 10 "Fire in Your Hole" hot wings - chicken wings deep-fried and prepared with an intensely fiery sauce consisting of: Habanero peppers, hot sauce, Cayenne, chili powder, crushed red pepper, garlic, and Ghost Chile extract. Adam's challenge was to eat these wings within 20 minutes without the aid of milk (water was allowed in sips), and if he could succeed, he would get his picture on the "Wall of Pain". Unfortunately for Adam, however, the wings proved way too hot for him as he went for the milk and gave up the challenge after only two wings. Therefore, his picture was posted on the café's "Hall of Shame" along with the other 95 percent of challengers who have failed this challenge previously. Richman was in so much pain after his attempt that he wound up standing inside a freezer while drinking a gallon of cold milk, as he admitted defeat. He had said that these wings were the hottest thing he had ever eaten. This is the first spicy food challenge that Richman has lost.

Back
Top Bottom