Man vs. Food

I have been watching this show for awhile now and was wondering if any fellow nt'ers watch it. Adam Richman is a beast with some of the eating challengeshe takes.

Eagle%27s-Deli-Burger.jpg

carnivore-pizza-man-vs-food.jpg

manfood_ss_memphis_005-782511.jpg

Yea I saw one where he killed this huge burrito. I can do most of those things though.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I have been watching this show for awhile now and was wondering if any fellow nt'ers watch it. Adam Richman is a beast with some of the eating challenges he takes.

Eagle%27s-Deli-Burger.jpg

I have witnessed this live, not the actual one on the show but an everyman like myself, and it was heinous.

ya love the show there was this one burrtio he was taking on i think it was in vegas that +@** look
pimp.gif
!!!! hahah some of the challengers he takes on arejust OD tho !!!
laugh.gif

I always enjoy when he eats at places leading up to his challenge, that's crazy Scott Frost. That guy probably needed a tripple by-pass the following day
laugh.gif

I LOVE this show!!! He has the best job in the world! Just going around everywhere and eating food lol.

I watched the one with the big $%# omelet, I think it was called a "Southwestern Exposure" or some fly #*%%...man it had 12 eggs, a pound of chili,sour cream, cheese...i just remember watchin it and being like "Damn that looks like the best way ever to die of a heart attack..."

i've watched this show since it first started eating. i actually completed the atomic wing challenge this past sunday at quaker steak and lube

LOVE this show. I used to think Adam Richman was a tool, but he grew on me
laugh.gif

im a big Travel Channel nerd

I love and hate that show at the same time.. I love seeing the food but at the same time it makes me hungry and i get mad that cant eat it
laugh.gif

Dudes only gonna be able to do this another 1-2 years before his heart just cant take it.
With that being said the show is awesome!

Back
Top Bottom