Man Vs Wild Appreciation Post

Bear Grylls
laugh.gif
Saw this guy skin a camel, open that !$$% up, take out all the insides, and get inside it and cover the hole with the skin
roll.gif
Idk howpeople can say Survivorman>Man Vs Wild because Bear does the craziest !$$%. Even if he sleeps in hotels, he's still reckless. Taking bites out of rawsalmon, eating giant larva, cooking the testicle of a dead zebra and eating it? Or maybe it was his eye, but he's definitely eaten testicles . Discuss.

that one episode were it was in a snowy place, i forgot what animal it was and he killed it and took a bite out of it and you could see the blood in hismouth.. dude is crazy.

Dude definitely is as raw as you can get. The best episode was when Will Ferrell was his guest. I couldn't believe a multi millionaire like Ferrelendangered his life like that. Dope show and taught me some basic survival things.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

that one episode were it was in a snowy place, i forgot what animal it was and he killed it and took a bite out of it and you could see the blood in his mouth.. dude is crazy.
This one?
laugh.gif

4904327-500x500.jpg

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

that one episode were it was in a snowy place, i forgot what animal it was and he killed it and took a bite out of it and you could see the blood in his mouth.. dude is crazy.
This one?
laugh.gif

4904327-500x500.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude has a "U Mad" face
roll.gif

You just have to look at it objectively. The last thing any of us are going to be doing is getting naked and going through a river when it is freezing outside.Survivorman teaches you more practical survival skills, and Man vs. Wild shows you how to do outrageous stuff that would kill an average man.

I enjoy both shows, but for different reasons. I rarely see Les eat any animals. He killed a Booby once, that's about all I've seen him do. Bear killeda Reindeer, immediately stuck his hands inside to warm them up, and then pulled out an organ and took a bite out of it. You would never see Les do that. Hejust complains about having to carry around his camera gear all the time.

But again, each show is entertaining for different reasons.

Def.
pimp.gif
have fell off watching, gotta dl them...when he cut open the
Stomach and squeezed the juice out of the partially digested food and drank it,
I said this dude is a nasty ***@ but he's a G
pimp.gif

It was crazy when battled that wild boar then stabbed him in the heart
pimp.gif
and in the same episode he was running through a wildfire
eek.gif
. Just anotherday in the life of Bear though

its very entertaining, i just wish they would market the show as a guy who goes into the wilderness and does backflips off waterfalls instead of saying heis showing you how to survive, anybody ever notice how he never really eats anything through the whole show, he only takes bites and usually spits most of itout in the end
laugh.gif

Anyone see the one where he jumps of a waterfall??? Dude must be getting paid properly if he's doing that kinda stuff...or maybe white people just likemessing with nature haha no racial.

Bear is awesome! He may do some outragous things but you have to understand things do happen when your trying to survive and you never know. See'n dudefill the snake skin up with well you know and drink that mannn dude is crazy, or the fact he picked up well you know and squeezed the juice out and drankit...haha again crazy dude, but you gotta do what you gotta do if your placed in situations like that and need to survive. Great show tho and def one of myfavs.

Back
Top Bottom