Man whips his penis out at feminist rally. As seen in tan.

Maybe he's trying to test their movements fortitude. To me, the fact he whipped his **** out and just sat somewhere means that he's not trying to intrude on anyone else, but rather be free to show his body off without someone else imposing violence, sexual assault or the like on him. Isn't that what the **** walk is about? I've seen pictures of naked **** at **** walks, so why do they turn into an angry mob and chase this guy down for basically the same thing?

Maybe he's trying to test their movements fortitude. To me, the fact he whipped his **** out and just sat somewhere means that he's not trying to intrude on anyone else, but rather be free to show his body off without someone else imposing violence, sexual assault or the like on him. Isn't that what the **** walk is about? I've seen pictures of naked **** at **** walks, so why do they turn into an angry mob and chase this guy down for basically the same thing?
because society allows women to act like savages because we:

A) dont want to deal with the repercussions of telling them how it is

B) dont want to ruin any potential chance of boning them

You, sir. You. Do you make perfect sense in bulk too, because I'll need some to go for later.

If they was really about that movement, they would've ignored dude.

One, single slong derailed a crowd of birds. :lol:

laugh.gif

This is kinda funny. I mean, if he just pulled it out and sat there, why get upset at him. HOF troll move in my opinion though :lol:

This guy is a genius he managed to divert all the attention to his ****.

He probably had a massive orgy with the crowd after that display of brilliance.

he looks like one too many coronas :lol:

but the video is real crazy

people screaming like they hellbound and when they start crawling up the roof ...looked like hungry zombies

Back
Top Bottom