Man with 30 kids wants state to help pay for child support

Dude from Tennessee has 30 kids w/ 11 different women, says state should fork over some dough to foot the bill. Some of the kids only recieve about $2/mo.

feel bad for those kids
tired.gif

http://now.msn.com/money/0518-man-30-kids-child-support.aspx

more like the state needs to get those kids from him and get them into better hands

Originally Posted by Kramer

more like the state needs to get those kids from him and get them into better hands

This...

At a certain time you gotta sit back and think what am I doing, like just resort to fapping or something for real (no joke)

indifferent.gif
You would think after the second or even third child dude would learn that he's @$%++%+ up. What an idiot 

i blame da women though....how u letting money go raw dog in you when you know he's got X amount of baby mothers....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i blame da women though....how u letting money go raw dog in you when you know he's got X amount of baby mothers....

like u said ninja

"birds always go raw"

or something along the lines of that

he shouldn't even have to pay for kids 11-30. dumb women need to have some responsibility. but i guess 1.49 a month is the same as not paying

Originally Posted by ninjahood

How is he going to go raw dog knowing he has X amount of baby mothers

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Hatchett last appeared in court in May 2009, when he had a paltry 21 kids to his name and said he had no intention of having more. Somehow, he found a way to add nine more to his legacy, so we're guessing he probably isn't done at 30.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Originally Posted by MonStar1

The women are dumber than him tho....

Explain please?
a common thread on NT is "would you have a a relationship with a chick with kids"

cats is WELL aware of women with baggage....we hit wit rubbers and keep it moving...some idiots are not so smart and become da 2nd or 3rd baby

father...sometimes a cat falls in love and it dont matter to him, but we are ALL aware well before we smash..women dont take none of that into accoumt.

Back
Top Bottom