MANE PEOPLE ARE CRAZY THESE DAYS

Shaniyah Davis

shaniyadavis370.jpg

Antoinette Davis

antoinette-davis346.jpg

Mario

mario-andrette-mcneil186.jpg

A 5-year-old North Carolina girl is still missing 3 days after a man was arrested and charged with kidnapping her. Police suspect Shaniya Davis's motherprovided her to 29-year old Mario Andrette McNeil for sexual favors in exchange for drugs and/or cash.

Fayetteville, NC police arrested Shaniya's mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, and charged her with child abuse involving prostitution, human traffickingand filing a false police report.

According to arrest reports, Davis "knowingly provide(d) Shaniya Davis with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude" and she"permit(ted) an act of prostitution."

Shaniya had only lived with her mother for one month before she went missing.

McNeil (pictured below) has been charged with kidnapping Shaniya after he was seen on a hotel surveillance camera on Thursday (11/12) carrying the childinto a Sanford hotel room about 40 miles from Fayetteville.

Shaniya's mother reported the girl missing Tuesday morning (11/10) from a mobile home community in Fayetteville, and authorities began searching nearbywooded areas. She said she last saw her around 5:30 a.m. Tuesday morning.

Police responded to the home around 6:50 a.m., and immediately suspected foul play was involved in the girl's disappearance. "There is definitelysomething not right about the situation. Foul play is suspected," Fayetteville police spokeswoman Theresa Chance said Tuesday evening. The mother'slive-in boyfriend and her sister, along with an infant and Shaniya's 7-year-old brother were also in the home when the girl went missing.

On Thursday, police took the mother's boyfriend, Clarence Coe, 30, into custody and charged him with kidnapping. But Coe was released the next day andall charges were dropped.

Investigators said they found a blanket that might have belonged to Shaniya in a garbage can outside a neighbor's home, along with other items thelittle girl was wearing. Shaniya was last seen wearing a blue t-shirt and pink underwear.

Police sealed the home Tuesday and prevented family members from entering, citing extensive sewage leaks inside the mobile home.

Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, told The Associated Press he raised his daughter for several years but last month decided to let her stay with hermother. He said Shaniya's mother struggled for years with alcohol and drug abuse as well as financial difficulties. He said she recently found a stable joband her own place so he decided to give her a chance to raise their daughter.

"I should've never let her go over there," Lockhart said Saturday night.

Chance said the family has a history with the Department of Social Services.

"There have been major DSS issues with this family - who has custody, switching back and forth," Chance said. This summer, officers served asearch warrant at the home and found a variety of drugs inside.

Lockhart said police have not told him whether they are any closer to finding his daughter.
"I just want her to come back safe my friend," he said. "I love her very much and I hope she is OK."

He described his relationship with Davis as a "one-night stand" and said he and Davis never argued about him raising Shaniya.

"Shaniya is a precious young lady and she is special," Lockhart said.

Fayetteville police say they interviewed three registered sex offenders in the area. The sex offenders are not considered suspects.

Police have not said whether they believe Shaniya is dead. "We're treating this as a child in danger, with the information we have," Chancesaid

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by Atltrapboi09

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

You didn't learn from your thread last night?
alien.gif

BRUH YALL DIDN'T DO #%%@ LAST NITE LMAOOOO

LIKE REALLY WAT WAS THERE TO LEARN ????
eyes.gif
That no one is going to read all that BS.
wink.gif

Oh yea i did learn that lesson
roll.gif

you act like it a gotdayumn novel or somethin its just a couple of sentences
alien.gif

This is right where I live....My gf used to work with the mother in a nursing home

Antoinette Nicole Davis, the mother of Shaniya Davis, faces a child abuse charge involving prostitution as well as filinga false police report, according to a Saturday news release from the Fayetteville Police

[h1]the update we didn't want to see
tired.gif

Police await positive ID on girl's body found in North Carolina[/h1]
By Gabriel Falcon, CNN

November 16, 2009 9:37 p.m. EST

story.shaniya.davis.cnn.jpg

Shaniya Davis, 5, was reported missing last week. Authorities have found a body they believe is hers.

[img]http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/img/3.0/1px.gif[/img]
[img]http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/img/3.0/1px.gif[/img][img]http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/img/3.0/1px.gif[/img]
[img]http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/img/3.0/1px.gif[/img]

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
  • NEW: Police await positive identification of girl's body, which is yet to be exhumed
  • Searchers at scene "torn up" after body's discovery, official says
  • Mother Antoinette Nicole Davis faces human trafficking, other charges
  • Daughter Shaniya Davis, 5, reported missing last week

Watch full coverage on the case of Shaniya Davis -- including an interview with her half sister, 17-year-old Cheyenne Lockhart -- on HLN's "Nancy Grace" at 10 p.m. ET Monday.

(CNN) -- A body believed to be that of a missing 5-year-old girl has been found in North Carolina, police said Monday.

Theresa Chance, public information officer of the Fayetteville Police Department, confirmed to CNN the girl's body was found. In a separate e-mail to CNN, Fayetteville police said the body found was that of the missing girl.

Later Monday, Chance told a news conference that police were still awaiting positive identification of the body, which had yet to be exhumed. The body would then be sent to the medical examiner's office to determine a cause of death, Chance said.

About 200 people had been searching for the body of Shaniya Davis after "reliable information" indicated that she may be dead, according to Fayetteville police.

The body was located by searchers shortly after 1 p.m., Chance told reporters. People at the scene, including searchers and police officers, were "torn up," she said.

The search focused on land near a roadway because "reliable information received that the body of Shaniya Davis may have been dumped there," a police statement said.

Investigators have been searching for Shaniya for several days.

bttn_close.gif

bts.nc.chance.missing.girl.news14.576x324.jpg

bts.nc.chance.missing.girl.news14.576x324.jpg
Video: Child's body found