Manhattan Apple Store Accused of Discriminating Against Black Men

comment from Gizmodo:

You can't expect employees at the Apple store to be PC.

laugh.gif

Anyways...story seems far-fetched. Why didn't the two men DEMAND to speak to a manager? If I'm being clearly mistreated, I'm gonna let someone know.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

the black macbook has been out of production for at least 2 yrs tho...

this story seems really outrageous, prolly cuz its so blatant. i know theres racism in nyc (like everywhere else in the world) but i would think it wouldn't be on that level cuz nyc is so diverse...
This. I just cannot see this happening word for word like they said. If true
eek.gif
but just seems unrealistic.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

the black macbook has been out of production for at least 2 yrs tho...

this story seems really outrageous, prolly cuz its so blatant. i know theres racism in nyc (like everywhere else in the world) but i would think it wouldn't be on that level cuz nyc is so diverse...
This. I just cannot see this happening word for word like they said. If true
eek.gif
but just seems unrealistic.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

comment from Gizmodo:

laugh.gif

Anyways...story seems far-fetched. Why didn't the two men DEMAND to speak to a manager? If I'm being clearly mistreated, I'm gonna let someone know.

LOL and agreed.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

comment from Gizmodo:

laugh.gif

LOL and agreed.

I'm thinking there's more to the story than what we're being told. It sounds like the men may have been caught stealing from the store once before. But the description conveniently left that out.

I'm thinking there's more to the story than what we're being told. It sounds like the men may have been caught stealing from the store once before. But the description conveniently left that out.

its probably the poor new yorkers who go into the store everyday to check their emails and never buy anything

its probably the poor new yorkers who go into the store everyday to check their emails and never buy anything

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

laugh.gif

I think so as well.

laugh.gif

I think so as well.

I know a few homeless people that do this 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know a few homeless people that do this 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom