MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

kingcrux, do you know if the taurasi's will be released here? thanks.

[size=+2]
sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[/size]

sports warehouse update: went there yesterday. they got VC 4(white/red, all star, black red) around 4K plus. i think FSR. operates(black/white) 3,500 FSR. CG LB2 scattered sizes 4K plus. AJ 13 white/wheat and grey toes(few sizes and bleeding on some pairs). also saw the curry af1 and XIX se in black and white purple. just giving a heads up :D
happy.gif

love is taking the air less travelled.

hey kingcrux or anyone that can help, do you happen to know if there are still any sz 10 ice blues available anywhere in PI? my pamilia lives all the way in bangar, la union so it's pretty far from the manila area. i'd have my uncle call around but i think i've had my uncle do too much already. please, if anyone can help, i'd really appreciate it. thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I haven't been home but I guess the closest stores your family can try and get the Ice Xs are in Angeles and SM City SFP

Kicks 4 Trade
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

jerome, ryan, andrew, carlo can one of you pls. reserve me a pair of ice blue X's in 10.5 when they re-release on June 1 preferably in the QC area or kahit saan meron :smile:
smile.gif
... salamat (payday yun eh, papabili ko kay mrs. :wink:
wink.gif
) I don't feel like waiting in line here @ 3am to get these on June 11.

any update on the Air Zoom Drives?

Quote:
To jay's empire, Were you able to cop some of these 13 lows? black/maize or white/maize?
I only bought the blk/maize...I didn't like the wht/maize colorway and the fact that it's a low top gave me the final decision not to buy em'. I am not a big fan of lows, just certain ones I like

FOR SALE: Wht/Grey/Caro 13s SZ 10.5 * Olympic 7s SZ 10.5 * Wheats 13s SZ 11 Laser 4's SZ 10.5 all DS
E-MAIL: [email protected]

juss curious....meron ba kayong mga bape/a bathing ape products jan sa manila? fake man o ndi?
EMAIL: [email protected]
AIM: rx7fd3sk1mb0
anyone have any kind of rayguns sz9-10 or anythin close?

good. my dad is in the phils right now, and im asking my cuz to pick me some retro jays...and some OG bball kicks..but he doesnt know where to get some ogs.

Quote:
juss curious....meron ba kayong mga bape/a bathing ape products jan sa manila? fake man o ndi?

saw some pairs @ am blvd in galeria. pretty sure they're fakes.
Sacramento Kings #10

crux n pcrizzy - sup dawgs

^hey ronald, musta pare?

^^no real bape in the pi, far as I know. The pairs at am blvd are very poor quality, you gonna want to skip those. Real bapes are a blatant ripoff of af1s anyway, so fake bapes are double pangit

Quote:
sports warehouse update: went there yesterday. they got VC 4(white/red, all star, black red) around 4K plus. i think FSR. operates(black/white) 3,500 FSR. CG LB2 scattered sizes 4K plus. AJ 13 white/wheat and grey toes(few sizes and bleeding on some pairs). also saw the curry af1 and XIX se in black and white purple. just giving a heads up

galing din ako dun kanina. noticed that prices for the AMs have been lowered again by arnd 10%. saw blk/wht AF bangin for 2.5k, gud sizes. the huarache lites have new stock but biggest size is 9.5 i think, for 2k. other newer models are also on sale. dont know what they are called tho. i also saw a bunch of new apparel.

in sports haven, a pair of wht/red zoom drives are on sale for 4k plus. but its sz is 7.5. tough luck, huh?!

kmusta sa lahat! :D
happy.gif

Sacramento Kings #10

Laker Clippers penny bibby! wassup man?? i need ur contacts we need to all kick it one day mann...

before school starts for me on june 14th....

thanks xxx dOubleO xxx. would anyone be able to help that's back home?

Last edited:
^kingcrux, would you or any of your contacts know if the jordan work'ms are dropping here in the philippines? i'm looking for a black-basketball-shoe-with-white-soles, and the work'ms have really caught my eye. if they'll be dropping here i'll cop those instead of the black/white operates on sale in sports warehouse libis (i know the air force bangin' is cheaper but they don't have any in my size); i don't have enough cash to get both kicks :rofl:
roll.gif

^hey jay, sorry i haven't gotten back to you in a while. my phone's out of credits haha. may mga jordan 13 black/maize ka pa bang makukuha jan sa us? >D
grin.gif

loved by few. hated by many. respected by all.

thx mga chongz sa info about the bapes...meron ba kyong mga clothes nun jan..oh fake rin? btw san ba pedeng maka kuha ng mga asia exclusives around the QC and Makati area? penny1bibby10 ung huarache lites mong nakita un ba ung outdoor green/chino? san ba ung sports warehouse? thx nlng sa info
EMAIL: [email protected]
AIM: rx7fd3sk1mb0

Quote:
penny1bibby10 ung huarache lites mong nakita un ba ung outdoor green/chino? san ba ung sports warehouse?

nahh! the one im talkin abt is the royal blue lites. the green/camo is called huarache burst (tama b?). that one is on sale sa attitude for arnd 3.5k.

sports warehouse is located in the club650 compuound. just bside shopwise libis. their # is 6382671.

8)
glasses.gif

Sacramento Kings #10

thanks for the heads-up on the new shipments.

regards to all!
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

Quote:
sports warehouse. their # is 6382671.

most useful info i've read all day.

thanks man
------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

Quote:
hey kingcrux or anyone that can help, do you happen to know if there are still any sz 10 ice blues available anywhere in PI? my pamilia lives all the way in bangar, la union so it's pretty far from the manila area. i'd have my uncle call around but i think i've had my uncle do too much already. please, if anyone can help, i'd really appreciate it. thanks in advance!
please, can anyone help.. kingcrux, pcrizzy, kicksten?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom