MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

great :wink:
wink.gif

ouch, those pictures made my credit card tremble in fear.

:wink:
wink.gif

------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

regional XXs and XIVs arriving here?

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

thats awesome! :D
happy.gif

as of now, sana dumating talaga yung regional XXs....kahit lang yung west XXs.

82 in Box

^there goes my resolution to save up and quit buying kicks.

my wallet gets a big |I
tired.gif
loved by few. hated by many. respected by all.

west XXs and last shots copped :pimp:
pimp.gif
JB is making me broke! also white/red and black/caro XIVs are dropping in '06
love is taking the air less travelled.

e8sm, help! legit ba tong kickz101.com? asa victoria daw may store. address is :

63 Elizabeth Street
Melbourne 3000
Victoria
AUSTRALIA
Phone: (03) 9620 1101

was gonna ask my friend there to buy some stuff for me kung legit. tnx! :rofl:
roll.gif

ma iba muna.... anyone here has access to JORDAN IX LOWS size 8.5 or 9? i want them pretty bad.... DS sana.... will pay good money for them.....

:evil:
devil.gif

^As legit as can be

But why would u wanna buy shoes here from australia? Prices are :rolleyes
eyes.gif

-------------
aim: buttahlikeparkay

"Oh man, the little things. Things I didn't even know about, things about playing defense on a guy." ~From Your Favorite Player, T-Mac~

Quote:
e8sm, help! legit ba tong kickz101.com?
airwin08, legit yan and they're in Melbourne. What are you buying from them? Bought a couple of kicks from them:
1. 2k5 huarache all-stars (Kobe's). Full price nga lang yong purchase. AUD$250 yata!!!
2. Operates (black/brown) colorway. Half price (well from their retail price so ended up paying AUD$100. That was a good deal IMO.

Conversion rate mga AUD$1 = P43.

What are you planning to buy from them?

i posted earlier sa threaad looks like no one's interested. you think i should still sell these or keep em?

Jordan XX, Jordan Trunner, Jordan Trunner Bubble, Lebron 1, VC 1, VC 1 low, Pippen 2, CB 94, Flightposite 1.

^^^ i wanna know too. what's the size???
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

both are US size 10
Jordan XX, Jordan Trunner, Jordan Trunner Bubble, Lebron 1, VC 1, VC 1 low, Pippen 2, CB 94, Flightposite 1.

^^^ thanks for the FYI, sayang, im only a size 8.

IMO, keep the XXs!
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

Im more excited for the LBJ3
happy.gif

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is AMARE STOUDEMIRE-Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

^^^ me too! as well as kobe's...

i found stealths in my size! too bad i dont have a citibank clear card for the discount. can someone hook me up?
------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

altitudes sana... i need an extra pair coz may bagong league starting end of july. (MBL) metro basketball league... off-shoot ng Ateneo Basketball League pero non ateneo are welcome to join.

they said meron sila eh mukhang mas mura coz i have sumone who can buy for me dyan na pauwi na din.
:b
tongue.gif

did u see the altitudes dun e8sm?

ey balong.... ano yang flightposites mo, retro white caro or OG's?

again, if meron mga size 9 dyan na jordan collectors in manila... msg me! maybe we can trade buy sell etc...

btw i saw some perforated (ata) white gum air rifts sa shoe salon and nike attitude.... parang nagadahan ako...any opinions? :pimp:
pimp.gif

man can fly...

Quote:
any updates on the regionals?

asked around glorietta. nike park doesnt know if they will get the regionals. nike stadium said that the west colorway is coming this month without any specific date and the guy there also mentioned the 20 low coming out too.
love is taking the air less travelled.

^ same here.... parang di maganda sa pics... but then again the hi tops looked weird at first sight.....
man can fly...

you dumb rich kids (sort of, so you speak):

do you actually ball in the shoes you buy, or ask other people to buy for you? because if you're copping them for shelving at home, or worse yet, for commuting on the street. that's doing a grave injustice to the shoe and to the technology in the shoe. shox dont exist while walking. and if you money-fed dogs reply "hey we can buy the thing, so what are you gonna do about it?" then you're also robbing people like myself in using basketball shoes for something called "basketball", in case it's purpose is not apparent, cause we cant get the shoes we want for the game, especially when they're on sale, because some tub of lard is strutting on some mall.

Back
Top Bottom