MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

Sorry if this had been posted, Nike Stadium has on its display rack the original Presto (reissue) in Black/Yellow colorway- The Presto is one of my all time favorite Nike
pimp.gif
( My original pair has long gone into the sneaker cementary due to wear) and so when I saw them yesterday . I simply had to grab a pair.
happy.gif

I do find the reissue to be a bit bigger lengthwise compared to the originals.

prestos are :smokin
smokin.gif
still have my navy blue presto from '01. very comfortable for walking

anyone know what certain stadium stores got the wests or did every stadium get them?

love is taking the air less travelled.

Quote:
anyone know what certain stadium stores got the wests or did every stadium get them?
i know Stadium Alabang Town Center, Megamall, Glorietta, and SM North Edsa got the wests. others im not 100% sure.

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

happy birthday jay! better late than never! :tongue:
tongue.gif

nice jordan masseuse slippers! :smokin
smokin.gif

Quote:
what were the sizes of the grey toes? meron pa kaya size 10?

im not sure of the sizes, i dont know if its still FSR. better call na lang bro, number is 400-4674. mas ok kasi sa park, 40% off, sa sports warehouse, 30% off lang ang greytoe 13s. :D
happy.gif

...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

passed by park galleria kanina. meron pa sila regionals & stealths... dont know why pero IMO parang di gaano maganda quality nung regionals. but thats just me. :\
ohwell.gif

Sacramento Kings #10

yep stealths.. the last size 8 pair...
I NEED IX LOWS (8.5-9), XV's (9) XVII's (9). DS or VNDS

bouncinboy77 meron pa bang size 9.5 ng ice x sa mga park ?THANKS!

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is AMARE STOUDEMIRE-Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

Hey what's up.

My girl is going to the PI tomorrow and I was just wondering if there are any stores there that are carrying the Spiridons?

If anyone knows it would be greatly appreciated.
[/b]
[/b]​

^no spiridons here yet as far as I know, sorry. I've been waiting on a lot of stuff thats supposed to drop and it seems nike pi is lagging

Quote:
meron pa bang size 9.5 ng ice x sa mga park ?

hey ballerdoc! long time no hear ah.

my best bet for the ice Xs in 9.5 is park sm manila, di ata masyado mabenta sa kanila, still on display yung ice at steel grey Xs as of yesterday.

yung zoom terms (duke & zona), naging 40% off na lang, nung bumili kasi ako last week, 50% pa eh, yesterday, 40% na lang, baka nagkamali sila ng discount.

im still tempted to buy the XXs regionals, kaya lang ala na cash. he he he. how long do you guys in the us think before it goes on sale/outlets?

thanks!!!
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

^

i think the midwests will be on sale. just like the xix se. not too much hype around them and 9K is just too expensive

are the all black with white swoosh 2K5s dropping here?
love is taking the air less travelled.

Quote:
hey ballerdoc! long time no hear ah.

happy.gif
Im bigballer23 kilala mo din pala si ballerdoc hehehe THANKS! for the reply

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is AMARE STOUDEMIRE-Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

Quote:
yung zoom terms (duke & zona), naging 40% off na lang, nung bumili kasi ako last week, 50% pa eh, yesterday, 40% na lang, baka nagkamali sila ng discount.
sayang! ppunta ako sana this weekend, oh well, 40 percent off is still pretty good :smile:
smile.gif
tnx 4 da info

magkano na ba yung mga xix dyan ngayon? from what price siya bumaba?

i think the Sta. Rosa Outlet store still has some white/grey XIX left, not sure about the black/red XIX. last time i went there they were 5500-6000 i think.

84 in Box

wala na ba dyan collection pics? hehe :rofl:
roll.gif

I NEED IX LOWS (8.5-9), XV's (9) XVII's (9). DS or VNDS

Quote:
Im bigballer23

oopps, sorry bigballer, my bad. :D
happy.gif

Quote:
40 percent off is still pretty good

yup, its still not bad at 40% off. i think dami pa sila stocks, di kasi masyado mabenta. the duke terms that i purchased kasi still has my reservation that i made months back. sabi nga nung sales rep, "swerte niyo sir kasi discounted na siya" :D
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom