MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

Galing kasi ng IDol Arwind Santos ko eh! complete package
happy.gif

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is AMARE STOUDEMIRE-Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

^^miguelfrancis, no such things as "spots" really in the pinas, its really just the stores in the malls, and the outlets like sportshaven in eastwood. Check kingcrux's sig for a manila guide to the main stores. There isn't a whole lot out right now, best thing imo to drop recently are the jordan xx se's, the woven af1s, and the white/gum dunks, but all these dropped in the states. You can probably find slate am95s, og air max 180s, and if your feet are small maybe neon 97s. there's a nice color of air max solas that recently came out - white/grey/darkgreen - don't know if thats available in the us. and unfortunately I don't think any of the shoes in your sig were available here. good luck man

hey thanks for posting up where to buy sneakers in the p.i. but just anybody can go up in there abd buy those kicks...i would like to know if you know of any sneaker boutiques that sell straight heat?

^^^

just like what lakersclippers said, check out kingcrux's sig for the list of sneaker stores here in the p.i., ie nike park/stadium, etc. :D
happy.gif

"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

^^ryanchristopher - sorry but there aren't any boutiques that I know of in the pi. So yes pretty much anybody can go pick up kicks because they are just in the malls. You gotta remember its a third world country, so only a pretty select portion of the population can afford a pair of nikes. Furthermore, there are huge numbers of passing quality fakes available at the flea market type places that must certainly eat into the demand for real nikes. For a sneakerhead, the "scene" in the pinas is in its infancy, but it seems to be growing. Although we are in asia and we get some nice AP releases (am97 neon, camo huarache lite burst), we don't get them all compared to wealthier places like japan, hong kong, singapore, etc. Plus we don't have an sb account. Therefore, a lot of the "heat" you are probably seeking never dropped here. hope this helps

Quote:
You can probably find slate am95s, og air max 180s, and if your feet are small maybe neon 97s. there's a nice color of air max solas that recently came out - white/grey/darkgreen

hey, where can i find these, i wouldnt mind picking up all of them. and where are those huraches bursts u were talking about?

yeah i was surfing around kingcrux's sig, that summit looked cool, were those jordans on the table just display or for sale? wouldnt mind picking up some 11's.

i was going around the isabella quawian (i dont know how to spell it, sounds like hawian?) and i saw ALOT of fakes there. it was crazy, never seen anything like that before.

but yeah, i was wonderin, since you guys are the experts, where are the best stores in your opinion? like are there any I should DEF hit up or what? and like you know how Nike Park has like 10 diff locations? are they all generally the same, or is it worth hitting more than one of them? and lastly, whats the going rate of shoes around here.

thanks alot for all your help guys, im loving in here in the philipines, alot of nice girls, everyone is real friendly. if you see me around im probably wearing all white beater AF1's. (didnt wanna bring up any of my shoes in case i mess them up) but yeah, dont be shy, say hey. anyways, thanks again peris (cant spell again)...
(size10.5,DS, NDS, or 7/10 is fine): hunters (sz11), co.jp plums(aka ugly ducklings), GM vandals, lazer dark olive green vandals, AM90 limes, AM90 infareds, beautiful loser blazers,(sz11black), pinstripe blazers
[email protected]
FRANCIS]

yo kingcrux how much is it to ship from manila to the u.s.? I wanna ask some relatives to get some kicks for me down there

Quote:
but yeah, i was wonderin, since you guys are the experts, where are the best stores in your opinion? like are there any I should DEF hit up or what? and like you know how Nike Park has like 10 diff locations? are they all generally the same, or is it worth hitting more than one of them? and lastly, whats the going rate of shoes around here.

all of them carry the same shoes (nikes/jordan), but if you happen to be at makati city, check out nike park in glorietta 4 and greenbelt 3. for nike stadium, the one in megamall (ortigas) is ok. the only difference between stores is that some have colorways that others dont, and vice versa. just like the XX regionals, the white/blue was exclusive for stadium while the white/gold was for park. both carries the white/red though.

check out also sports warehouse if you happen to be in eastwood (libis). they have nikes and jordans at discounted prices.
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

did anyone cop anything in the megamall megatrade hall sale and the g4 mall wide sale during the weekend?

87 in Box

LiL help here... well my girlfriend is in manila right now. she cant find any jordan with my size (11/11.5) she tried G4 and Greenbelt 3 but still no luck.
anyone here knows where she can buy any Jordan (I-XX). size 11/11.5 any one here selling J's? THANX!!!

heads up! saw white/ceramic(orange) dub zeros at nike stadium g4. didnt check how much it was.
love is taking the air less travelled.

Quote:
did anyone cop anything in the megamall megatrade hall sale and the g4 mall wide sale during the weekend?

My friend was able to pick me a pair of XIX SE West...size 9.5 with shoe bag and not so mint box...less than 5K

Kicks 4 Trade
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

i recall seeing in retro a sample flight 89 white/maize/red. has it been released in the US? any news regarding it's PI release date? thanks.

[size=+2]
sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[/size]

Actually, Magnum Membrere is signed with Nike. Magnum has long preferred Nikes over the Adidas shoes they are given so in the past, he has simply bought Nikes himself, or borrowed one from friend LA Tenorio (Obvious Nike athlete). Like Tang, he was dropped by Nike the past 2 seasons but was renewed in 2005.

Tyrone Tang gets free Nike kicks but prefers NOT to wear a lot of different shoes during a course of a season. Remember, he was a Zoom Drive person the whole last season (I believe he changed to a new EXACT same pair 3/4 of the season in). So if you're a friend of Tang... you might be able to ask for some kicks... hahaha.

Nike used to sponsor Adamson, Ateneo, and East before. Now however, they are only endorsed by FEU. Ateneo is not with Adidas while East is with Converse. Adamson ata wala na... parang DLSU and other teams like UST... Accel.

dude your nick look familiar.. i believe i saw it in archerpride.com or one of the UAAP forums

hit me up when you have the time my nick is Zobel_PEPper

accel has signed up with DLSU *im a student there* and there are banners all over the place saying that accel outfits the DLSU athletes etc. From what i heard Nike wanted to sponsor DLSU but Nike was only interested in sponsoring the basketball team so DLSU had to decline and go with K-swiss last year and Accel this year because both of the companies above could provide for the other sports.. just to give an example i believe even the CHESS Team got an athletes jacket and bag

also Nike has a couple of banners in the sports complex specifically www.nikebasketball.com.ph and they sure got a lot of players from the taft based squad this year.

regarding Ty Tang. i believe he started off with 2k5's then later the white/red XI Lows. and like i said earlier his Columbias.. both XI's have icy soles.. though the white/reds i noticed are getting slightly yellow.

ty tang has nice XIs!

feu - up later!

happy weekend everybody!

Paolo:

I never miss a DLSU game... hehehe. Support lang para sa 2 Xavier boys who are actually doing well this season. DLSU is out of the top 4 as of this moment though...

Tang is having a spectacular season thus far (must be the shoes). Its a far cry from his freshman year where he was lambasted by DLSU fans. Good redemption on his part.

You're right... Nike only wants to sponsor the basketball team... NOT all varsity. So naturally, Accel offered a better package. Just so you know, even Coach Pumaren is a Nike endorser (along with Cabatu, Tang, Arana, Maierhoffer, Casio)

hey i was wondering what store in manila have legit shoes cause my sunt is going there for her class reunion and i wanted to see if she could get me something ..k pm if you can help thanks

ei, anyone know where i can still find lebron 2s (any color) size 11 for less than the retail price? thanks

^ try outlet stores in sta. rosa laguna, sportswarehouse in libis, and riverbanks center in marikina.

i think some nike park and nike stadium stores still has the cool grey.

87 in Box

Sports Warehouse doesnt have lebron 2's anymore. The guy there isnt sure if they'll be getting more stocks because they sold all in the sale in megamall. Sports Haven still has them but i think theyre only 10% off

Back
Top Bottom