MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

Quote:
adidas superstar 35th anniv. version # 31 (reatails for below 5k) at the adidas store.

I have the all white Adidias Superstar 35th anniversary - I think its called Adicolor. Really nice and clean
smile.gif

Guys, I wish we can schedule our game for a week night like wednesday or thursday instead of Sunday, - coz sunday is the only time I cna take my wife and kids out
frown.gif

pare, Kaypee MVP was the thing way back.maganda kasi ang media blitz nila, endorsers top players and all,plus, bata pa ako nun,uto-uto pa.i sincerely believed na pag bumili ako nun,id play excellent basketball. but i never had the privilege to own one. pero, as years go by, ive worn Jordans,uptempos and Flights.............pero banban pa rin.. :rofl:
roll.gif

id suggest Friday night (para after office diretso na) Wednesday night for our NT PI Basketball blitz game. mahirap kasi magpa reserve sa magagandang courts pag weekends,unless you have connections,which will be an advantage for us.

and oh..... one more thing. can i make a request when our games push through? pede ba bawal ang fastbreak? baka di kayaning ng tuhod ko eh..... :lol:
laugh.gif

^^^ couldnt agree more, baka pwede half-court muna! ha ha ha! LOL! :rofl:
roll.gif

i used to have the white/green kaypee before! LOL :rofl:
roll.gif

i was supposed to go to rufino today, but, im stuck here in the office doing overtime work. today was supposed to be my off.

i wonder what sizes are available for the vc4s...

keep me posted guys if our bball pushes through. regards to all!

...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

Until when is the Rufino sale ?

[size=+2]
"I've seen the future of the NBA his name is AMARE "STAT" STOUDEMIRE -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

I have the all white Adidias Superstar 35th anniversary - I think its called Adicolor. Really nice and clean

ei where did u get ur adicolor superstars?
Code:
 In the hood they say Fifty man your sneaker look white yoJust can't believe Reebok did a deal with a psycho

i was in gateway today and the nike there had stealths. there was a sale but i didnt get to see what they had coz i was in a hurry.

rufino sale ended today, i was there dis afternoon and twas packed! there were no more black/red vc4s wen i came only the wht/red/blck (30% off) in szes 8.5,9,12,13 (only a few left) there were alot more other bball kicks there but not that nice, the bron 2s i saw was a 15 in blck red and 16 in wht/navy. they also had black valid8s and jordan prostatus and the huarache lookalike nike. there were alot more opr8s, dunks,terms and runing shoes. they were also selling ballerbands,bball accesories & socks.

there were alot of stocks so probly the remains will hit factory outlets everywhere those who missed it better keep an eye on outlets.

------------------
"Winners are just ex-losers who got mad."

MANILA NTERS:FOR SALE DS Kobe Lasers and DS XIII FLINTS both sz 13 ezinbox me.

Just got these today...

4hwfg9

If any US Pinoy NTer has a QS XX 9.5 for trade then holla at me...

Kicks 4 Trade
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

damn, i want a pair...broke though and has a 10.5 in qs :\
ohwell.gif

WANTED DUNK SBs:calis,dunkles,bucks,jedis,HUFs,etc. DS only in sizes 9.5-11
email:[email protected]
AIM:trobledpnoi
please contact me with YOUR offers. Located in Bay Area but will accept offers elsewhere

any sightings on new basketball kicks like the 2k5's and pennys?

how about J's....any new ones like the 13 lows?

thanks! :wink:
wink.gif

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

i want those X's!!!!
------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

kulam: you might want to try the Violago Courts near c-3 (yung malapit sa del monte qc). the have a decent covered court & ample parking lot.

also, the split toed shoes you were looking for, are they Air Rift by any chance? if so, I may be able to help you. Kaya lang the colorway is a bit off this season- white/hay ang color linen ang tela.

any chance you can get a 10.5? i'd skip the steels for these..
WANTED DUNK SBs:calis,dunkles,bucks,jedis,HUFs,etc. DS only in sizes 9.5-11
email:[email protected]
AIM:trobledpnoi
please contact me with YOUR offers. Located in Bay Area but will accept offers elsewhere

Hmm..I don't know but email me and I'll give you a person who might be able to help you...Pinoy din...

Kicks 4 Trade
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

Ok na sakin Violago basta matuloy lang tayo

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is Amare Stoudemire -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

Where exactly is Violago court? Do we go whole court or half court?
happy.gif
Do we have enough for 10 guys?

balloon, thanks for the attention. am looking for an air rift look alike(came out in black colorway only) ACG called toe-in(yup,thats the name) its a versatile rift-like shoe na split toe rin, but can be used for water sports,triathlon and biking. it used to retail for 2500, ngayon around 2k na lang. if you need a pix just email me at [email protected].

THANKS!

Back
Top Bottom