Manila Trip

Hello everyone!

I'll be going to Manila for 6 days next week and then a week in Palawan and Cebu. I'll be with people in Palawan and Cebu. But I'll be alone in Manila, so I'm more so asking the following questions for Manila:

Any tips on safety? Transportation?
Places to avoid?
Good restaurants?
Best malls for sneakers?
Things/places that are a must-see?

Thanks for any help or insight!

I stayed at the F1 hotel in Bonifacio Global City (BGC). That area is basically a Financial hub, so it's generally pretty safe. Can't be too safe though, as there are pickpockets and petty thieves in the area, so don't get caught slipping.

Also, try to avoid taking the jeepney's as I've heard they're known to be unsafe. But I figure you just need to be smart. I took a cab everywhere I went because my company paid for it haha

Anyone or any shops in Manila willing to make a connection/partner from the states? I live in Florida. I'm near stores like Trophy Room (Michael Jordans' Sons' Store) Shoe Gallery.... UNKNWN (Lebrons Store).... and Walters Atlanta..... Anyone willing to make a connection from Manila PM me. I have family in Cavite that can manage transaction or we can handle it too... I just feel there might be better attainability to some shoes in P.I and sometimes there are Asia/P.I exclusives or there are State Side exclusive that I would be willing to work with someone with..... Good luck in Manila 703

Back
Top Bottom