Mannie Fresh x Juvenile x Mystikal in the studio. Freshly Snipes still has it!

I don't think dudes understand how epic an OG Cash Money Reunion Tour would be. Will probably never happen, though.
tired.gif

eek.gif
@ the Ginuwine sample flippage.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Son no one cares bout some 40+ year old rappers anymore.

you crazy

Mystikal with the right production could bring the NO back along with the south

Hopefully this leads to Mannie Fresh back on the scene producing whole albums and a Hot Boy reunion once Turk get out
pimp.gif

The last album he produced was
pimp.gif
Tha Carter 1

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

you crazy

Hopefully this leads to Mannie Fresh back on the scene producing whole albums and a Hot Boy reunion once Turk get out
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Tha Carter 1
Uhhhh how about no.
I bough Mystikal's cd's back in the 90's. I thought Ghetto Fabolous was good when I was a kid
I dont wanna listen to his barking at the mic anymore. I also think most people share my opinion on this.  Also who wants to listen to Juve anyway?

you crazy

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Tha Carter 1
Uhhhh how about no.
I bough Mystikal's cd's back in the 90's. I thought Ghetto Fabolous was good when I was a kid
I dont wanna listen to his barking at the mic anymore. I also think most people share my opinion on this.  Also who wants to listen to Juve anyway?

This is true. Mytikal and Juve could be great right now, but no one cares about them anymore. They're too old for the youngins nowadays, style is way too different. People that grew up with them would only listen to them now for nostalgic purposes.

Originally Posted by th3kid

you crazy

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Tha Carter 1
Uhhhh how about no.

This is true. Mytikal and Juve could be great right now, but no one cares about them anymore. They're too old for the youngins nowadays, style is way too different. People that grew up with them would only listen to them now for nostalgic purposes.
i guess me being from the south i have a different view

ever since Boosie got locked up the OG hood heads been waiting on a dude to step in

now would be a perfect time for that old NO to come back........listen at the beats it doesnt sound like its from 1998 era it has a new modern twist to it

I can seriously see all my uncles and aunties goin to the store and coppin a Mystikal CD "IF DONE AND PRODUCED RIGHT"

I remember back when Juvi came back and dropped Slow Motion when I was a jit the hood was on
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by th3kid

Uhhhh how about no.

i guess me being from the south i have a different view

ever since Boosie got locked up the OG hood heads been waiting on a dude to step in

now would be a perfect time for that old NO to come back........listen at the beats it doesnt sound like its from 1998 era it has a new modern twist to it

I can seriously see all my uncles and aunties goin to the store and coppin a Mystikal CD "IF DONE AND PRODUCED RIGHT"

I remember back when Juvi came back and dropped Slow Motion when I was a jit the hood was on
pimp.gif
yeah ummm...i'm from the south too. and as fun and nice and nostalgic as that sounds...naw. it'll create a little talk here in there, but nothing substantial. on a grand scale bro....no one cares. 

Sadly you're definitely right.

I would glady take the Hot Boys and Big Tymers, and maybe even Boo & Gotti & Mack 10
at the time over the Young Money roster. You may have 2-3 YM rappers who may be better
lyrically than them (which is still very debatable), you didn't have that feeling of phoniness
or generic empty rhymes with that crew as you do with YM now.

+!!* i dont care how old these dudes are, if its's good i'll listen to it all day
better than this garbage rap thats on the air nowadays

Loved sitting here watching Mystikal. I was smiling and nodding with my man. Felt good listening to dude flow. I could of just listened to him like this all day.
Skipped right past that dude with dreads and Skip rapping.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by back1ntheday

+!!* i dont care how old these dudes are, if its's good i'll listen to it all day
better than this garbage rap thats on the air nowadays

How I feel.

Back
Top Bottom