Manny Fresh Beats Appreciation

thousandaire

Banned
HEAVILY slept on by the industry. On the G, I think any song dude produces has the potential to be a hit. Cash Money wouldn't have been $*+# without the inhouse production from Manny. His resume is absurd...

All the Cash Money Classics (Get your roll on, Cash Money is an Army, Back that $%+ up, etc.)
And Then What
Diamonds Remix
Hope you !!%$%+ sleep
Top Back
Big $*+# poppin'

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Somebody need to let this man produce their whole album....Do it Wayne
nerd.gif

Fresh got some heat in his cataloge.

That "Na Mean" beat was ill...

...too bad it went to Baby Boy Da Prince.
sick.gif

Havent heard from him since he signed with Def Jam other than that slim thugga track

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by cartune

Havent heard from him since he signed with Def Jam other than that slim thugga track
Is that Andressa Soares as your avy
nerd.gif

Hell naw boy thats the wifey L Boogie some of yall call her Lauren London tho

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by cartune

Is that Andressa Soares as your avy
nerd.gif
there's like a 100 lb weight difference between the two how did you get them mixed up
laugh.gif
both are hot though
pimp.gif

Fresh! Fresh! e-erry Fresh!....
laugh.gif
....dude is sick on theboards...
eek.gif

400 degreez
Tha G Code
Guerilla Warefare
Tha Block is Hot
Carter 1

my all time favorites from this guy...
pimp.gif
, he's made some fire forother artists after cashmoney, but his best work was done from 97-04

HEAVILY slept on by the industry. On the G, I think any song dude produces has the potential to be a hit. Cash Money wouldn't have been $*+# without the in house production from Manny. His resume is absurd...

Wayne's career took off when he stopped messing with mannie.

Originally Posted by RedMan

HEAVILY slept on by the industry. On the G, I think any song dude produces has the potential to be a hit. Cash Money wouldn't have been $*+# without the in house production from Manny. His resume is absurd...

True but wayne wouldnt have a career without mannie kinda like saying yo dad aint raise u but u wouldnt exist without him

Originally Posted by RedMan

whoa whoa whoa!!!! Cash Money was on top for a hot second thanks to who??? Lil Wayne changed his flow, his style, his everything toooo.....soo that has nocorrelation....Get a Mannie beat, and wayne spit on it now vs. 9 years ago and you would see the difference regardless of the beat.

Hot Boyz - 50 Shots Set It Off
Hot Boyz - Tuesday & Thursday
Juvenile - Welcome To The Nolia
B.G. - Made Man

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom