Manny knocks out Floyd!

thecapt, since you train at the Mayweather gym, you know my boy Mark Jason Melligen? Prolly the only pinoy in there, lol. He trains there sometimes... or used to. Not sure if he still does.

thecapt, since you train at the Mayweather gym, you know my boy Mark Jason Melligen? Prolly the only pinoy in there, lol. He trains there sometimes... or used to. Not sure if he still does.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Saw him fight during Pacquiao/Cotto... kid has a nice left! Heard he lost focus though during that fight since his boy Gorres went to ER.
30t6p3b.gif

Saw him fight during Pacquiao/Cotto... kid has a nice left! Heard he lost focus though during that fight since his boy Gorres went to ER.
30t6p3b.gif

yup... that was a sad day for us. Fast forward to today, Gorres is doing fine, and is fat as hell, lol... his memory is sharp too. His speech is still a little slow and his slowly walking on his own now.. but he still has the same wit, jokes, and remembers the ex-gf's that i used to bring to his place, haha..

Melligen was the undercard of the Donaire vs Montiel fight too... not sure if they showed it on HBO though.

yup... that was a sad day for us. Fast forward to today, Gorres is doing fine, and is fat as hell, lol... his memory is sharp too. His speech is still a little slow and his slowly walking on his own now.. but he still has the same wit, jokes, and remembers the ex-gf's that i used to bring to his place, haha..

Melligen was the undercard of the Donaire vs Montiel fight too... not sure if they showed it on HBO though.

Yeah I see mark there. He tried to speak visayan to me one time.
laugh.gif
Dudes a real nice guy. And it's me, mark, and some other Pinoy guy that are the only Asians that train in the gym.

Yeah I see mark there. He tried to speak visayan to me one time.
laugh.gif
Dudes a real nice guy. And it's me, mark, and some other Pinoy guy that are the only Asians that train in the gym.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Dude needs to learn control.
Sure the black dude snatched the Datu Puti from him, but the broad has **** load of Datu Puti.
It's not like it was the last one.
Look at her shelves, that's all she's selling, and she still asked him what he wanted.
He should have rocked her for her clear stupidity or kept it moving.
Best response in this whole thread
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Dude needs to learn control.
Sure the black dude snatched the Datu Puti from him, but the broad has **** load of Datu Puti.
It's not like it was the last one.
Look at her shelves, that's all she's selling, and she still asked him what he wanted.
He should have rocked her for her clear stupidity or kept it moving.
Best response in this whole thread
roll.gif

roll.gif

--Pretty well done in terms of Filipino advertising.
--Manny is that dude though. Gettin that $$$...

roll.gif

--Pretty well done in terms of Filipino advertising.
--Manny is that dude though. Gettin that $$$...

Back
Top Bottom