Manny Pacquiao apologizing for Gay comments

His apology doesnt seem genuine at all. I dont know it can be after he made the original remark.

Someone should outline a safe route on the map. :lol:   Have mynameaintG taking the scenic route through the highway. :lol:

there are no "safe" routes. they are like homeless people. popping out of nowhere. instead of asking for change they asking for the booty.

He should just get to know the manager so that he can enter through the back door

:rofl:

you beat me to the back door joke.

I got hit on a couple times when i was younger. 1st time i was shocked and angry 2nd time i was legit shook... lol. The crazy part was both dudes werent flamboyant. -_-

Dumb religious guy, who takes concussions for a living, WTH were people expecting?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 Yea that is a lethal combination. Well said Ant

there are no "safe" routes. they are like homeless people. popping out of nowhere. instead of asking for change they asking for the booty.
:rofl:

you beat me to the back door joke.

I'm calling tales of the duck.

View media item 1915699

The above image shows that there is parking available in the back of Vortex. I'm beginning to suspect that you park next to Bulldogs purposely for the extra attention.

im hoping that Kobe Paras can make a name for himself at UCLA and then maybe the NBA.

Seen him play.....not impressed. Best case scenario for him is to get some decent experience in the U.S. and become a star in the PBA.

I'm filipino btw.

I'm calling tales of the duck.

View media item 1915699

The above image shows that there is parking available in the back of Vortex. I'm beginning to suspect that you park next to Bulldogs purposely for the extra attention.

that parking is for residents. there are other parking options in the area, but they are double the price and a much farther walk.
Get some noise cancelling beats headphones

it worked for KG

Back
Top Bottom