Manny Pacquiao playing basketball

Older Filipino folks always got some weird !%@ forms that always seem to go in
laugh.gif
. My dad's shot was money back when he didn't have old man legs, and it looked like he was shooting push floaters every time
alien.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

i said this at the pacman thread at the philippine forum... 

some of my boys (filipino boxers) play bball with Manny at the local Pinoy leagues in LA.   They said he sucks as a bball player and he never passes the ball
I mean, who's really gonna stand up to him and tell him to pass more

Ain't nobody on his team tryna catch a straight left to the face
laugh.gif

some of my boys (filipino boxers) play bball with Manny at the local Pinoy leagues in LA.   They said he sucks as a bball player and he never passes the ball

they weren't lying. i played with him once, we were on the same team, (he used to be at pan-pacific park in LA all the time, dont know about now) and he was getting on my nerves. Couldnt really say anything cuz...well he's manny Pacquiao!!!! That and his little entourage that he was with. Really really cool dude off the court though...If u play ball u know what im talking about, one of those dudes thats not taking the game seriously at all, is constantly laughing, and takes dumb %*$ shots...?

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

I mean, who's really gonna stand up to him and tell him to pass more

Ain't nobody on his team tryna catch a straight left to the face
laugh.gif

well, its not like he can hit you.

Back
Top Bottom