Manny Pacquiao trunks and robe

What's up my Filipino heads. I want to be Manny Pacquiao for Halloween and all I have are his shirts and shoes. I want his trunks and robe to complete thecostume but the bad thing is that the only trunks and robes out there are replicas. I don't even think Nike ever sold his robe or trunks and it seems likethe only way to get the real stuff is if you know someone. I have family in the Pinas who are willing to get me some replica robes and trunks so I waswondering if you guys knew where to buy them? I normally wouldn't be asking where to get replica Manny Pacquiao gear but because I'm unable to buy thereal thing and since I'm going to be Pacquiao for Halloween I would really appreciate it if you help me out.

just wear a plain robe,shorts,boxing gloves and part your hair to 1 side.if you look pinoy and try to talk like manny when you speak and sing at every possibleopportunity,you'll pull off that authentic manny look & feel far better than anything you can buy.

there's replica trunks out there which were sold when manny was with no fear/accel.think flame shorts.but if you get those then you'll be '04 andolder manny,i dunno how you feel about that.

Back
Top Bottom