MANNY PACQUIAOs PEs "ADDED PICS"

nice! love the cw. i prefer the yellow laces. Mabuhay ka Pacman! Mabuhay ang Pinoy!

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Killajay209

would been better if they were air force 1's/ i give manny mad props for spanking the heck of oscar but hes already washed up/ lets see a real fight bring on mayweather

they already made some flip inspired af1. that's probably why they used a different a different platform.

nice but would be better if these were hds. go pacman, you make us pinoys proud..........

the kicks are tight- I'd cop
Manny is tuff- real talk
But I think some of y'all getting a lil carried away thinking he can beat floyd or cotto
I'm not saying that floyd or cotto would just mop the floor with him, but they aint none of this Mexican guys that manny been spankin- no racial diss-shout out to mi mexicana familia
Back to the kicks- they would be a good collectors item for my sports room

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Pacman is too good right not even Margarito, Cotto, Hatton, or Mayweather will be able to stop him. he's too fast and strong. SPEED KILLS! The only guy that fought PACMAN really well was Erik Morales and he got creamed by him twice.
Put whatever you're smoking down bruh.

I'm a big Pacquiao fan myself, but Mayweather and Margarito would handle Manny. I'm sorry.

I need that tee... shoes are copped! Any idea on release date or location.

lol @ HOH possibility

Originally Posted by alldayplaya

pang pinoy lang to!!! tabla na ung hindi nakakaintindi... this one is for us!!!
Maraming hindi nakakaintindi.

Ok lang ang design ng sapatos na to sa akin. Mas maganda kung ginamit ni la ang Hyperdunk.
wink.gif

I heard they were going to be released @ the HOH Manila with a release date Feb 29.

I'm lying
wink.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by alldayplaya

pang pinoy lang to!!! tabla na ung hindi nakakaintindi... this one is for us!!!
Maraming hindi nakakaintindi.

Ok lang ang design ng sapatos na to sa akin. Mas maganda kung ginamit ni la ang Hyperdunk.
wink.gif
hahaha astig

PUTANGINAA!! lol Jk jus got bored.... anyways i want pair but only if it was hyperdunks or AF1s with a matching shirt.

Lets request this to the 2k9 modders together with a pacman cyberface.

I have a feeling he'll be on the cover of Fight night Round 4

Back
Top Bottom