Man's ex-girlfriend lures him to playground where he's beaten and robbed by new BF; Flashes grin in

jhawk826

Banned
[h1]Smiling for the camera: Teenager, 19, 'who lured ex-boyfriend into ambush beating by new lover' flashes huge grin in mugshot[/h1]
By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 15:53 EST, 28 July 2012 | UPDATED: 06:52 EST, 29 July 2012

A 19-year-old woman accused of luring her ex-boyfriend to a remote playground where he was viciously beaten with a baseball bat and pipe has a huge grin plastered across her face in her police mug-shot.

Margaux Tocci, of Wycoff, New Jersey, invited her ex-boyfriend for a ride in her new car and then suggested a late-night walk around a deserted school playground, according to police.

Tocci’s new boyfriend, Daniel Chaupiz, and an accomplice allegedly then leapt out and brutally attacked the man, raining blows on him using a baseball bat and a pipe. 

article-2180396-14443336000005DC-587_468x321.jpg

Lacking remorse: 19-year-old Margaux Tocci was arrested Friday morning for allegedly luring an ex-boyfriend to a deserted playground, where he was badly beaten. Tocci was reportedly uncooperative with police, refusing to give them details about the attackers or explaining her apparent glee

The alleged attackers, 20-year-old Chaupiz and an unidentified second man, then stole money from the victim’s wallet and smashed his phone before Tocci drove them away, authorities said.

article-2180396-1444341B000005DC-568_233x423.jpg

Thug: Daniel Chaupiz, 20, allegedly attacked his girlfriend's former boyfriend with a baseball bat and pipe

The 19-year-old victim, bleeding from head injuries, walked to a nearby home, where the owner dialled 911 shortly before 10.30pm.

The victim was taken to hospital where he received stitches and was later released.

Police tracked down Tocci and arrested her around 3am. They found and arrested Chaupiz later that day, reported the New York Daily News.

Bail was set at $100,000 for Chaupiz, who was charged with aggravated assault and robbery. He has already been arrested three times this year for drink driving, resisting arrest and on robbery charges.

Chaupiz remained jailed Saturday along with his girlfriend, Tocci, who is charged with robbery and theft. Her bail was set at $50,000.

Police said Tocci was uncooperative, providing no information on the attackers or reason for her apparent delight.

Police are still searching for the second attacker.

article-2180396-14443435000005DC-906_468x286.jpg

In jail: Chaupiz, left, and his girlfriend, Tocci, remain behind bars for allegedly attacking Tocci's ex boyfriend who needed to be treated for head injuries in hospital

article-2180396-14443429000005DC-783_468x436.jpg

Lured: Tocci invited her ex-boyfriend for a ride in her new car and then suggested a late-night walk around a deserted school playground where two assailants brutally beat him up, authorities said

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ew-lover-flashes-huge-grin.html#ixzz222CilqVn
mean.gif
at the fact she only faces robbery charges.

:lol: Some nter recently posted in the thread about nothing about his ex hitting him up about her new car.

Got the thumbs up and everything :rofl:

She's cute though. Bat**** crazy, but cute.

by the looks of that kitchen which looks to have either a graphite or marble finish , and her appearance ....she seems to be in no real

need for money , my guess is the bf is some well off dude who played her at which point she went to the hood and got herself the complete

opposite .....furthermore in a act of revenge manipulated said delinquent to rob the well off dude

open and shut case johnson

sounds like something you would hear about in a old mobb deep record.

as bad as this sounds, things like this used to happen ALL da time..thankfully da "get money F B___" mentality is more widespread.

i remember browsing that thread/site about chicks that are in prison that you can write to and saw a lot of stories like this.
hopefully, the guy survives, if not, they will be doing some hard time.

as bad as this sounds, things like this used to happen ALL da time..thankfully da "get money F B___" mentality is more widespread.

word my boy from school got murked ova stuff like that

Take a ***** word don't ever go see a *****

Cuz who beat dude up is a simp, doe. I'll be damned if I catch a charge for a sloot. I bet dude thought he wasnt gonna go down t know because the ex didnt know his name. Ol girl got himmed up and told everything.

Shes smiling cuz she playing dudes like puppets.

Sad as it sounds...homie woulda caught a beating one way or another.  Best believe that if he passed up the car ride, she and her new BF would have caught him somewhere else.  SMH. 

Not understanding how she was only hit with a robbery charge. Should be a few more charges on top of that.

I would beat her with my pipe.

Last edited:
Not understanding how she was only hit with a robbery charge. Should be a few more charges on top of that.

She gave up dude who did the beating. They probably told her since she was the only ided, they would charge her with assualt and robbery(probably threw attempted murder in there for shock value).

Sad :smh: , but believe it's gonna come back on all 3 of them for mobbin on the kid like that. And it wont be **** to smile about.

by the looks of that kitchen which looks to have either a graphite or marble finish , and her appearance ....she seems to be in no real
need for money , my guess is the bf is some well off dude who played her at which point she went to the hood and got herself the complete
opposite .....furthermore in a act of revenge manipulated said delinquent to rob the well off dude

open and shut case johnson

well done ol chap

Homegirl definitely has the SuperHead skills to be this crazy and playing dudes like this. Medusa skills.

Back
Top Bottom