Man's ex-girlfriend lures him to playground where he's beaten and robbed by new BF; Flashes grin in

I got you, bro.

Pretty much. Aint no hood dude real N pullin a simp move like this, unless its about his mom orbsister, in which case it wont be about no baseball bats

Its usually insecure *** fun boys involved in this type of activity.

I got you, bro.

Pretty much. Aint no hood dude real N pullin a simp move like this, unless its about his mom orbsister, in which case it wont be about no baseball bats

Its usually insecure *** fun boys involved in this type of activity.

of coursd she gets off light: shes a woman, what else is new?
It's Jersey and she's Italian
she's probably related to a million cops.
bet she has a purse full of PBA cards and shields
its obvious what she sees in the new guy :smh:
his college degree seems legit?
and for all you guys talking about her $$$, google Wyckoff, million dollar homes. She looks like she was just "in it for the excitement"

Last edited:
this but i honestly wanna know she even planned this. You got a new dude why you plotting on your last one for?
mean.gif
She 19 and probably bitter. Young + bitter is enough explanation for this. Older switchess do it other ways like child support and alimony all that bull. 

LMAO I JUST REALIZED  his shirt says "i have a phd" pretty huge ..
i assumed it was "Pimpin **** Degree" :lol:
and for all you guys talking about her $$$, google Wyckoff, million dollar homes. She looks like she was just "in it for the excitement"
This proves its not just Ratchet Women who likes Thugs, Upscale Chicks be on that ish too.

His picture says 7/22 so he musta gotten out of jail for somethin else right before this happened.

This rise in young rich white women trying to be about that life is getting ridiculous :smh:

There's a third man being sought in the beating
WYCKOFF — Authorities are looking for a fourth suspect in the beating of a man who was attacked and robbed after his ex-girlfriend allegedly lured him to a northern New Jersey schoolyard.

Wyckoff police told The Record (http://bit.ly/NPiNHR ) that they are seeking a third man who apparently was involved in Thursday night’s attack, but declined to provide further details about the person on Sunday.

Authorities have said Margaux Tocci, 19, and her current boyfriend, Daniel Chaupiz, 20, both of Wyckoff, were among those involved in the attack. However, a possible motive has not been disclosed.

Tocci allegedly lured the victim by asking him to drive around in her new car on Thursday night. She eventually drove him to the schoolyard, where she suggested that they take a walk.

Three men soon appeared and beat the victim with a baseball bat and pipe while Tocci watched, authorities said. The group then drove off after the men allegedly took the victim’s cash and smashed his cellphone.

The victim eventually walked to a nearby home and asked for help. He was treated at a hospital for head injuries before being released early Friday.

Tocci, who was charged with robbery and theft, was freed after posting $50,000 bail. Chaupiz and another alleged assailant, Samer Saleh, 25, of Waldwick, each remained jailed Sunday in lieu of $100,000 bail.

Chaupiz was charged with aggravated assault and robbery, while Saleh was charged with robbery, theft and causing serious bodily injury.

Saleh was arrested after an off-duty police officer from another town allegedly heard him bragging about his involvement in an attack, authorities said. The officer notified Wyckoff police, who soon located Saleh and filed charges against him a short time later.
The victim is lucky he didn't die that night.

What is wrong with this world.

I beg all aspiring parents to please make sure you're ready to properly raise a child and committing before you shoot that load. 

Back
Top Bottom