manscaping?

I definitely do some trimming down there. You don't want your girls lower regions to look like the jungle. I'm sure she doesn't want that from you either.

pause, anybody do that? I did it recently then had sex .. felt uncomfortable pelvic area extra sore :lol:

anybody think it's suspect to have a 0 down there?

You sound a little bit insecure :lol:

I personally groom my nether regions when it gets out of control.

Plus I don't know if your chick is the type to gossip around everybody, but you know how that goes.

i never go full bald all the chicks i been with dont mind

i used to shave my ex's region when i go to his house. personally i prefer it trimmed. them pricklies arent the business.

bout 2 ask my girl if shes down to do this :lol:

Last edited:
every guy should manscape **** the ingrown hair excuse if you dont its gross and girls will not go down on you no on wants to be sucking you and gettin pubes in there mouth eww!.. that like you wouldnt eat a girl if she looked like she was from the 70s would you? keep it clean guys!

every guy should manscape **** the ingrown hair excuse if you dont its gross and girls will not go down on you no on wants to be sucking you and gettin pubes in there mouth eww!.. that like you wouldnt eat a girl if she looked like she was from the 70s would you? keep it clean guys!
Absolutely untrue.

I shave it all down there, you gotta get used to it.

Women love it, balls get a lot of attention when you're shaved too. Chicks hate getting hairs stuck in their mouth

Basically this.

I also had a girl I dated for a long time trim me up. I felt like I was at a professional salon, she was so detailed. It was a little weird being positioned like this
, but it was still cool

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i dont know but im personally glad my boy keeps it nice down there it makes go down without any hesitation :wink:

1 guard up top every couple weeks. Razor clean on the scrot every few days. Got my technique down and all that.

Last edited:
of course yo. gotta keep that whole area together. i trim my joint low caesar with the half moon.

I shave the pubes, balls, grundle and thighs.  I don't bother with the buttcrack.  Don't feel like using two different razors and forgetting which one is for which, and I don't want anyone going near my butthole.  It's a pretty good deterrent. 

Mandatory grooming in my opinion. At a minimum every couple weeks that is unless you're not getting those yambs on a regular. Nothing turns me off more than a woman with pubes so imagine how she would feel seeing chewbacca down there!

Last edited:
Mandatory grooming in my opinion. At a minimum every couple weeks that is unless you're not getting those yambs on a regular. Nothing turns me off more than a woman with pubes so imagine how she would feel seeing chewbacca down there!
Some women are turned off by the completely shaved look because it's feminine/childish though. It all depends on the girl.
I'd say the majority of women prefer guys to be shaved or at least neatly trimmed. I've never been with a girl that liked her guy to go completely natural. Feels better during sex, doesn't trap smells as easily, and just looks cleaner overall.

Back
Top Bottom