Marbury Banned From MSG?

oh isiah.

lol
roll.gif

sometimes i wonder what it feels like to be a knicks fan.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

oh isiah.

lol
roll.gif

you guys (warrior fans) had it bad throughout the 90's...I have alot of respect for the hardcore loyal warrior fans
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

oh isiah.

lol
roll.gif

you guys (warrior fans) had it bad throughout the 90's...I have alot of respect for the hardcore loyal warrior fans
ohwell.gif

i got respect for knick fans as well...as bad as the team none of the fans really jumped ship, MSG is still packed consistently..

If this idiot trades away a $21 million expiring contract, of a hometown player, who is still one of the most talented players in the league........
smh.gif

I can't wait for Steph to go elsewhere so this muzzle will be lifted and the man can start speaking the things we all know he wants to speak.
roll.gif

Enlightened Thought:
I imagine it's about as easy and as comfortable as trying to stick your left pinky toe into your right ear.

It would be so awesome if Marbury went to a decent team who needs that one piece to go over the top and just rips it up.
laugh.gif

Still waiting for that damn Giants DVD/Book/Ball to get here.

By the way, the only way I could transfer those games on my DVR to my hard drive would be to remove the hard drive from my cable box and do some hacking crap,which I'm not really looking to do. I'll be dammed I break the cable box or something.
laugh.gif

EDIT: Thank goodness baseball is back.
pimp.gif

^^ DAMN YOU

do you at least have a dvd burner or something that can connect to your dvr?

true 3 blue:

not the full regular season games

WOW...

I dont even know what to say, I have really been sickened by this team and I NEVER thought I could possibly say that no matter HOW terrible the season was, Ialways had their back. but for some reason, this season has left a bad taste in my mouth, I dont even take the time to watch a knicks game or even find out thescores, box scores, or even the record.

dont get me wrong, Im still a knick fan, but this team is really really pissin me off.

and I am upset that it is steph goin through this, he is like the player I always pull for no matter what
how the hell do you ban the man?
I was wondering how come he doesnt even sit on the bench

Isiah and the rest of the organization sicken me.
And sad thing is that I always pulled for isiah too
steph more than likely will be in another uniform next season which is something I definitely never wanted to see.

Im upset that isiah could do such a thing, I guess he was a bad boy on and off court.
most people you see one personality on court then another off. but isiah really showing me that he's sick

Not much else to say that hasn't already been said, other than I'll probably buy the book in a few years when someone decides to write about this
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom