MARBURY wants more shots......LMAO

Marbury scoring more =

- More pressure on perimeter defenders, leaving the bigmen single-covered in the post
- Spot up shooters like J-Craw and Q-Rich getting wide open jumpers (Craw was great last year but imagine his J in the Allan Houston role)
- Spreads out the defense more

So while he may be looking for more scoring opportunities, it will open up more opportunities for others.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"Please don't throw garbage at me." - Pam Beesly​

Quote:
Are any of y'all aware of the fact that last season Steph hardly looked for his own shot?

I honestly don't see what the big deal is.

Steph being more aggressive = more opportunities for the rest of the team and makes it easier to get it down to Eddy and Zach.

But don't mind me, just continue the knee-jerk reaction to whenever Steph says a word.
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
. Our bad start was due to steph not being an ounce aggressive (although he still had the sam rep as a ball hog, because of his media rep entirely, this is the only reason yalls hate him, all the Knicks fans on here and people who watched the Knicks know how good he is) But we were red hot around February March because Steph wasnt hogging the ball but he was being aggresive and this opened up other oppurtunities for all our other players, and we need it even more this year with another top scorer in Randolph. Steph than even continued to hang us by himself in the post season picture even without Lee, Q, Crawford, and bum Francis. He stepped up as a leader last year and he WILL continue to be aggressive and play top tier ball this year, yalls can hate all you want right now. But Marbury is good and always plays hard, unlike that no heart bum Francis you all love so much. Who is BTW rotting on the bnch right now in Houston. :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
NYK 08 THATS MY WORD
OUT​

I hate the Knicks. I hate Marbury. (Look at the sig..)

But why isnt he let loose to do what he wants with the team? He's on the downside of the hill, obviously, but hes the best the Knicks have and the bestleader if you keep him happy. The Knicks arent going anywhere too soon anyway, so why all the holding back/benching him/all that?

Back
Top Bottom