*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

SneakerAFI dope pick ups
pimp.gif

Waddup NT. It's been a minute, but I thought I'd share this pickup. 190 shipped. Couldn't pass it up.

i was all excited about the freshwaters this weekend. i walked into FA at my mall and saw them in person and was just like "eeehhh". i just wish thecolor was a little lighter. but when i left, the still had a FSR.

Finally found the cdp 3/20 in my size(13) and got em for $150 DS....I refused to pay full price for any of the cdp's and I missed em when I saw them for$250 before X-mas and have been hunting since...Got em in my cross-hairs today and pulled the trigger....No pics, yall know what they look like....
smile.gif
glasses.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by mudiyah

Waddup NT. It's been a minute, but I thought I'd share this pickup. 190 shipped. Couldn't pass it up.
Wow, amazing pickup dude. I always wanted a pair of CoF LeBron's. Those suede/blue jumpoffs need to be bought.

Originally Posted by ajcollector1991

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Not really my color preference but picked up to use as a possible beater shoe or flip. Air max light from Ross in Daytona Beach for $27.
yo are you from daytona beach No, I live about an hour away, I was out at the spring break nationals and funkmaster flex car show this weekend.

Originally Posted by mamazboi125

Just picked up some Huarache Cleats for $14.99 and some Nike Trainers for $34.99 @ Ross.
I need to skip myself on down to my local Ross. Hopefully I can find a steal, too.

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

^^^where'd you get the neon 95's for and how much?

traded my CG 3's straight up to another NT'er.

i was at ross a few weeks back and saw carbon fiber flight 95's, blk/gold AM 90's, blk/red bakins. not too many sizes but they did have them for around40-50 each.

Back
Top Bottom