*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

dope pickups everyone..

--------------------------------------------

FOR SALE FORUMS, SHOES TO SELL
SIZE10
SIZE10.5

Haven't done one of these in a while. These are all pickups from the end of February/ beginning of March.

Big ups to JoeySole for the hookup on an F&F card. I was able to get all of this stuff for $106 after tax. From left to right: AM 97 Hybrid (socomfortable), Hyperdunk T, Basketball for outdoor ball, 2 Pairs of Jordan Batting Gloves, and Jordan Headband

While I was at the outlet, I also got a new wallet. My dogs decided to use my Polo one as a chewtoy. I was lucky to get a great deal on this at the Coachoutlet ($52 after tax). I'll get better pics later.

Lastly, I got a couple of new things for the car. I got a dead pedal to reduce wear on the carpet from where I rest my foot, and I also got seat covers topreserve the seats. They're made out of Neoprene (wet suit material) and are custom fit to every car they offer. I think they look much better than mystock seats.

got a shipment in today and got a solo dunk in a mist of air forces ones
33fcoz9.jpg

turns out this was in the box it nike really messed up i win!
10pufio.jpg

my size how sweet it is

back from vegas/LA

nothing to buy in LA, impulse pull from UNDFTD with the max/huaraches

shirts from NT Vegas

Socks, 4$ a pair....WIN!, and 40$ sample am1s from outlet

5lpj13.jpg

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

how did you make that sticker thing for the brake light?

Is that even legal? It's mad dope though.
I ordered it from eBay its a special order to fit your 3rd brake light. Im sure its legal, I see why not
ohwell.gif

Blue laces Edgar, nice pickups on the LS I too.. don't get the sticker though, must be a domestic thing
laugh.gif
. Don't get it twisted though, I do plan to pickup a 90-93 5.0 in the next year or two

If I had to guess I'd say it's Juvenile reference from the song "HA"
nerd.gif

Well I consider my car as a Luxury, not a racing car. And the reason i personalized the 3rd brake light with " SIK HAA" was because the relationshipwith my license plate

Here is a Few Shots:
wink.gif

Daaznfella
I know I probably missed the boat, but where did you get the penny shirt?
And info on the grey nikes?

^^^^ DAMN SON , you really hooked up the car since the last time I seen it ... NICE man ...

DOPE pickups NT ...

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^^ DAMN SON , you really hooked up the car since the last time I seen it ... NICE man ...
laugh.gif
yeah bro. still not done, need some more upgrades
happy.gif
might get some work done by the end of the summer
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Daaznfella
i PM'd you about the shirt, cuz i want you to get it first before the beast go after it

grey nikes are a nike air max burst x huarache collabo, with a touch of jordan XI cool greys, there is also a blk/red version out there

not my pic of course
air-jordan-11-huarache-burst-2.jpg

best part is the insole
smokin.gif

4izdeg.jpg

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Jae Gage

Blue laces Edgar, nice pickups on the LS I too.. don't get the sticker though, must be a domestic thing
laugh.gif
. Don't get it twisted though, I do plan to pickup a 90-93 5.0 in the next year or two.

If I had to guess I'd say it's Juvenile reference from the song "HA"
nerd.gif

This made me LOL ... sorry ...

" You can't do nothing but love fresh ha "
" You want to know what we gonna do next ha "
" You brought my tape with a check ha "
" You wearing a vest ha "
" You tryin to protect your chest ha "
" You spent 70 on your benz ha "

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Daaznfella
i PM'd you about the shirt, cuz i want you to get it first before the beast go after it

grey nikes are a nike air max burst x huarache collabo, with a touch of jordan XI cool greys, there is also a blk/red version out there

not my pic of course

Patience is a virtue my people,
I showed 0! lol

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

laugh.gif
happy.gif
nerd.gif

Thats whats up man ... keep up the good work ..... you still have that Truck too ????

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

laugh.gif
happy.gif
nerd.gif

Thats whats up man ... keep up the good work ..... you still have that Truck too ????
yeah but i gave it to my dad since i just need a car for now. too much to have 2 vehicles. Im planning on getting a BIKE though for thesummer
glasses.gif
tongue.gif

Hey guys just picked all of these up none my size so they will be on ebay within the next few days! Check the sig!
Nike Air Max Turbulance Sz 11.5

New Balance 800 Basketball Sz 10

Wmns Nike Dunk Sz 8

I dont know to much about these. They look just like Am95s but they have no air units on the outside.
The insole has air units tho its wierd. They are a womans sz 9.5
Any info would be great thanks you guys! OG Heads where are you at?
nerd.gif

Here are the insoles.

Again any help would be great! Thanks again!

ArtStranger. info on the Turbulance if you don't mind? I had the royal blue cw in 7th grade and they were socomfortable. I just want a pair to throw on, thanks.

Originally Posted by Jae Gage

ArtStranger. info on the Turbulance if you don't mind? I had the royal blue cw in 7th grade and they were so comfortable. I just want a pair to throw on, thanks.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

i had the royal pair also, i used to rock the hell out of them back in elementary
i need them back in my life

Back
Top Bottom