******March 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

Originally Posted by Trydan

and yesterday I tried out the retro griffs, not as comfy as the og's but still heat
How so? Please elaborate... How different is the fit? Thx

BTW, what are those on top?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by Trydan

and yesterday I tried out the retro griffs, not as comfy as the og's but still heat
How so? Please elaborate... How different is the fit? Thx

BTW, what are those on top?

The Top ones are called 'Nike Air Pro Turf Stove' according to my 97 eastbay catalog. The double straps are what I most love about those, with theswoosh placements. I think aikman wore em back in the day if im not mistaken.

Well, for the retros, the overall size seems right compared to the og's but the retros definately have a thinner innersleeve, so not as soft as I hadexpected. The insole is spot on tho, feels the same. Overall the shoes are abit rigid straight out of the box, need definite break-in time. I dont have asensitive enough scale but im sure they are slightly heavier too. The strap is abit off tho, for the better possibly, as the og's didnt have any way toadjust it but these retros have alot of give in the velcro clasp if you dont have a one size fits all ankle. Shortcomings aside, I think nike did a good job onthem, while not exact clones of the og's they are alot closer than I figured they would be when I first saw the retro comming. People will never know thedifference unless they still have a ds og pair to compare it to tho.

3392256044_8b73a11f58.jpg
3392256046_75a00c3d72.jpg

3392256056_f46c9281a5.jpg
3392256060_2e327002af.jpg

3392256064_f8b3206b75.jpg

To work yesterday and today. Very comfy and for $30 you can't go wrong.

I am sick though, I just want to be in bed.

33w5raf.jpg

Originally Posted by joeman1515

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

Originally Posted by ChrisShouraisei

My bad in another thread I was told bred stands for black and red I thought it meant something else, my bad yall

breds do stand for black reds... but i don't see any red on your shoes. i'm don't really know much about jordans.. but aren't those aj XI columbias?

this is unreal. those are space jams, columbias have columbia blue in them. but good pick up on the space jams for 35 even if the soles are falling off thats a simple fix
1. never explain yourself dude, it's OK you didn't know which was which.
2. columbia = white/carolina blue
3. bred = black/red
Originally Posted by JoseBronx

nice kicks NT

working graveyard shift
eyes.gif

recycled pic
why would you do that to those carmines? they look like the shift. black laces? c'mon.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by kingof3rdstrike

lil 5 points.

man i used to live 5 minutes from there in late 90's/early 00's havent been back recently though. Is junkman's daughter and all that stuff stillout there?

For me last night to go to a party. As we were turning onto the street, cop cars came with flashing lights from the other direction and stopped in front of thehouse. Needless to say, we found the house pretty easily, but never went.

3392138137_6940f1f99c.jpg

Love the classics.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

debby u got to much heat. u dont wear heals huh
roll.gif

in her size, she can get it like that! but you can never have TOO much heat.

anyways recyled... to help fix brothers celica.

3127061824_d9322b9eba.jpg

Back
Top Bottom