******March 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

that pic of dxc makes me never want to attend one in my life, i would be out of those doors so fast. i can't remember the last time i've seen so many tools in that little square footage.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I felt the same way when i got thier...

i spent that 10$ and said eff it... its gonna be my 1st and last time thier might as well stay..

but yea man overcrowded.. SMH

laugh.gif

good stuff. I wanted to change to black laces too but I didnt have any long enough.

Clean IDs.

battleground - nice pics....hey what color paint do u have (last pic) - lookn to paint our flex room soon...

wore this to go shopping and run errands

gasp: the weather has sucked in KL the entire week!! $#!#@ its been raining the entire week! nice urawas and atmos am1s.. and BG holding it down as usual -always on point.

got these wet tonight, then later retreated into the shade
eyes.gif

3395660712_df2e7901cf.jpg

3394848081_4225490c21.jpg

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

that pic of dxc makes me never want to attend one in my life, i would be out of those doors so fast. i can't remember the last time i've seen so many tools in that little square footage.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Amen brotha.

Representing Suite Sole the first night of Charleston Fashion Week 2009 . . .

33xc2o1.jpg

I'm on the right side of the picture, and the two owners of Suite Sole are next to me.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Representing Suite Sole the first night of Charleston Fashion Week 2009 . . .

I'm on the right side of the picture, and the two owners of Suite Sole are next to me.
Tyler, that's pretty dope...
I was just in Charleston last weekend for a 4 day golf trip with 15 of my boys. It was pretty ridiculous
glasses.gif

Whattup C: You know I love those bws man
pimp.gif

Sean: that is a nice match man!

4 years in the making is coming to an end, so we were taking some pics this week.

It's basically Saucony x Scrubs for me. Although C1 and his tailwinds have me thinking
pimp.gif
Im the tall guy.

This picture is recycled:

J.

^haha i'm kinda tight u can get fresh like that in clinical. we got all white unis :-\. congrats on graduating.

Back
Top Bottom