******March 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

wore these to work today

DSC03146.JPG
DSC03146.JPG

Streetballer-thanx hommie!!!

Dreads2you-wud up fam…….dope fitzas usual to you n tha wifey!!!!

ANYWAYS, TODAY TO CHURCH(recycled)

AFTER, TO START THA XIVz!!!

YESTERDAY(retroz)TO FINISH OFF THA XIIIz!!!!

FRIDAY

8e515ee6ec08d42abf27fbf40987089a3abfb71.pjpg

THURSDAY

Originally Posted by dreads2you

sneakermane shanghaii's are dope how many SB do u have left, nice fits nt, the lady and i und's our 90 today to see Knowing confusing movie if i do say so

I'm down to 5 SB Dunks...and 6 Dunks total. There pretty much my keepers. And I saw KNOWING today too. That Subway scene was CRAZY!!!
eek.gif

Btw...Both you and your wifey's 90s are
smokin.gif
. Too more sneakers I sold away but kinda' regret.

KROOMA...Patent Purcells are one of my favs.

TIMCITY...Nice rotation, bro. Feeling those Barkleys & Hauraches.

Dalitso...What it do, homie? I need me a pair of those white/black 13s soooo bad.

U ALREADY!!!

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

XV's
aka the ugliest jordans ever made..

..stupid Nike sent the caroline blue and white ones back to me after I sent them my Flightposite 1's that had the sole tear off while I was playing BBall.
i used to not like them when the black/red 1st came out then they released the obsidian and i liked how they look, a lot of hate on these but ithink they are very comfy and light

anyway TimCity2000 nice rotation
ShooFoo23 dope foams

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

LB510 Tommy-T's? How was he? I was thinking about going to see him. I'm wanna try to see John Witherspoon or Charlie Murphy.
Yep He was funny. It was him and a lady name Lunell she was even funnier. I'm def going to try to see John Witherspoon

YO! battleground... my favorite Shox ever.
pimp.gif
Nice.

sup.
retro-style...kicks only.

This guy...

Not only an appearance, but a few follow-ups to boot... you still got those Carolina XV's?
nerd.gif
What size?

DF!!!

Originally Posted by jepeh21

XV's
aka the ugliest jordans ever made..

..stupid Nike sent the caroline blue and white ones back to me after I sent them my Flightposite 1's that had the sole tear off while I was playing BBall.
i used to not like them when the black/red 1st came out then they released the obsidian and i liked how they look, a lot of hate on these but i think they are very comfy and light
to me...the Black Red were the only decent ones.
They were light...but they were way to clunky for my liking.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

This guy...

Not only an appearance, but a few follow-ups to boot... you still got those Carolina XV's?
nerd.gif
What size?

DF!!!
Sorry..gave em away to relatives back in the PI.
They were a 9.5

Back
Top Bottom