******March 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

359085033.jpg
359085025.jpg

359085287.jpg

nice fits everybody,out with the wifey

Originally Posted by ChrisShouraisei

cashmere reminds me a tad bit of kanye from that angle lol

havent heard that in years i remember when kanye first got big dudes always said i looked like him on here lol

In celebration of the retros comming out this week (I think its this week) today im doing something I very rarely do and breaking out my OG's, griffeysactual griffeys, from thier case today. Hope yall enjoy and grats to all the people that will be getting their retros soon!
happy.gif

autographed too?
eek.gif
and they look so pristine too...

BTW, the retros have dropped at various spots already...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

autographed too?
eek.gif
and they look so pristine too...

BTW, the retros have dropped at various spots already...

practice worn and auto'd yep, gem of my collection. I keep em in a special case most of the time and only break em out every so often so they stay nice andclean. Ill pick up the retros eventually too, to store away for the future, cept for the air bubbles tho id say theyve done a better job that I thought onthem, OG colorways are always the best imo.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ is the tag different from the GR's?
Nope, guess not all of his pairs were samples or special makes. Tho id expect a different tag if they had a different colorway combo like ones iveseen with white soles but with the emerald/black uppers. My documentation lists 11-22-96 as the date acquired so thats well into the general realease period.Sz 12 btw, incase you were wondering.

Not to knock it cuase it is ur shoe, but why wear somethin with an autograph? I mean you say you keep them in a case, so they are special to you, why riskruining somethin?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
but
eek.gif
pimp.gif
none the less

Freshwater 95's to a few malls and the post office.

2ibmemr.jpg

And I saw this hood candy truck. She had everything from minute cards to nerds.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

dn1wl4.jpg

My freakin plantar fasciatis is acting up. I guess that's what happens if you don't regulary run. So, something cusiony for work today. HAPPY WORKWEEKNT!
359148925.jpg

Originally Posted by T21D

My freakin plantar fasciatis is acting up. I guess that's what happens if you don't regulary run. So, something cusiony for work today. HAPPY WORKWEEK NT!

grin.gif
frown.gif

trydan i can't knock ya. i'd rock my OGs too if i had those still
laugh.gif
(yours being autographed makes it even better)

Back
Top Bottom