******March 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

wasn't feelin the griffey's to much until I started seeing them on peoples feet....more I see the more I'm starting to like them

to the gym again....haven't really had much time to rock my @*%# over the past 6 months but right now especially this summer, I'm rocking as much as Ican

3382479815_21d52db201.jpg

359286017.jpg
359286013.jpg

359085017.jpg
359085281.jpg

wow some nice stuff on the past few pages,dalisto nice fits bro as always,Skavenger nice fits,wifey came by work today

Originally Posted by Capo617

Originally Posted by CrAzE191st

Originally Posted by Capo617

CrAzE191st

Those the new Scerbos? If so how do they feel? I was thinking about getting them eventually.
yea they are, they feel real good, i went from lumberjacks to these, i just got them recently and after first day i fell in love, feels more responsive to me
i was in the same position as u haha, took forever to decide on whether i should get them or not but now im glad i got em

Cool thanks, bro. I actually came across your bike check on the Come Up soon after I posted. Whip is nice.
thanx, i haven't really had a chance to ride it for real though, had to get knee surgery last month, just started really riding again lastweek since the surgery and now I hurt my heel haha, oh well

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Originally Posted by OG2345

damn dalisto, I gotta ask are you sponsored by JB???
cuz your fits keep getting better and better..
dope fits man!
I gotta disagree. No disrespect to duke, but just cause all the gear is Jordan doesn't mean it looks dope.
and here we go again...

anyway Trydan dope 13's

deop xii debby, get well soon!

dope stuff everyone!

edit:
T21D dope 90xscrubs as always scrubs x any heat combo

Today to work:
22gta0.jpg

For the evening: 2000 retros to go to the Spurs game tonight.
24kzel0.jpg

My brother wore:
346x3de.jpg

Back
Top Bottom