******March 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

YO!
his cd is worth it... not like his first but worth buying.
Love_vs_Money.jpg

I can't stand that clown.
smh.gif

Kya, those Hellz sample sales must be frequent as hell. Either that or you just bought a bunch of stuff at one time... And hookah? Seriously?
grin.gif
tongue.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
his cd is worth it... not like his first but worth buying.
Love_vs_Money.jpg
I can't stand that clown.
smh.gif

Kya, those Hellz sample sales must be frequent as hell. Either that or you just bought a bunch of stuff at one time... And hookah? Seriously?
grin.gif
tongue.gif

DF!!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

C'mon Ant, how can you hate on The-Dream?

SILVERSURFER5400- The CW's on the A.R.C.s are on point, but the 1300's didn't appeal to me. Overall it still gets a
pimp.gif

YO!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

That dude lame as hell. Every now and again, you can catch me slippin - singing along to one of his joints. But he ain't my homeboy. Undernormal circumstances, I don't rock with that dude.

DF!!!

What up WDYWT, I'm usually a lurker haven't posted since like 07' but I have to say this in public FINALLY someone on NikeTalk admits That theDream is horrible... IMO, he has to be at the top of the list of wackest artist of all-time I don't understand why so many people glorify dude and think heis some type of great or something cause he is corny in every aspect from music, to production and style, again this is MY opinion

Oh Yeah, nice fits guys and especially girls (notably Kya
embarassed.gif
smokin.gif
), ya'll be bringing the heat in this and I ain't trying to bring anytype of argument or mishap to shut the thread down I'll post something up soon
happy.gif

(*Throw on flame suit exits thread and back to lurking*)

Good Day NT
glasses.gif
roll.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

That dude lame as hell. Every now and again, you can catch me slippin - singing along to one of his joints. But he ain't my homeboy. Under normal circumstances, I don't rock with that dude.

DF!!!
Dude has some OK songs but he needs to stop yelling Radio Killa in all his songs. Only thing he is know for is being married to Nivea...
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom