******March 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

BattleGround....Very dope sir.

IMO best looking shoe of all time.

My personal #1 Grail.

Today - Griffey Max II's.. After these griffs were never as good again, tho for comfort the I's are still superior imo, style aside.
smile.gif

3386662247_a1d51a437c.jpg

wore these today, and had to head downtown to KL for some work. only to have the weather pour down on me... got them absolutely soaked.

wish i had switched to my spare beaters in my office before i headed downtown
frown.gif

3387474062_6c9f0e957e.jpg

sorry for the ****e pics; weather was bad = lighting was bad. oh, and phone cams were never so great, either.

Trydan-I hate you so much!!!..Just playin'..Them Griffs are insane..The amount of money I'd pay for a DS pair of those would make my wife divorceme..Peace

Dope stuff Corwinator and r3k4hsttub,

I still need both of those in a 7.5...

Dont think Ive ever seen a ds pair of the forces f/s in my size though...

^^^^^Nice Chris, my Lens should be comin in next week, I went and bought a new one, couldn't wait for dude anymore.

da cute don..........nice Lo gear.

Cris.

Originally Posted by battleground03

To me there's no need to show it coz it's only a small percentage on why the shoe is dope.
very well put sir

thanks kya. so what's up with tonight?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

DREDAY - I use a Canon XT/Tamron 24-75

Cris - Probably better you get it brand new, no worries about getting a bad copy. I'm ordering a lens tomorrow too
happy.gif

Thanks for the compliments on the V's!

Originally Posted by battleground03

DREDAY - I use a Canon XT/Tamron 24-75

Cris - Probably better you get it brand new, no worries about getting a bad copy. I'm ordering a lens tomorrow too
happy.gif

Thanks for the compliments on the V's!
Canon
pimp.gif

Forget Nikon
laugh.gif

blackredxiiigoa: i've personally never come across us7.5 forces before. good luck
tongue.gif

ricky: those black premes look fresher today than they do 1 year ago! another pair, eh?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom