March 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the HEAT!

i need those safari air max 1's in a 12 can some one hook me up i got u. i dont live anywhere close to a decent shoe store

Hear yi, hear yi (sp?) :
laugh.gif

Anywho, for those of use who ordered the white Penny 2's from Orlando, i got mines in mail today, w/ the free ground shipping:

359495495.jpg

359495481.jpg

359495460.jpg

pimp.gif

Besides the left shoe 1cent logo being slanted more than usual and them not taking off the damn watermark /security tag off my shoe, all is good.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Hear yi, hear yi (sp?) :
laugh.gif

Anywho, for those of use who ordered the white Penny 2's from Orlando, i got mines in mail today, w/ the free ground shipping:

359495495.jpg

359495481.jpg

359495460.jpg

pimp.gif

Besides the left shoe 1cent logo being slanted more than usual and them not taking off the damn watermark /security tag off my shoe, all is good.
I hate when they do that
mad.gif
. If you can't get thesecurity tag off easily, call the outlet and complain to the manager. I encountered a similar problem when the Vs came out (not CDP Vs). A manager at anotheroutlet was nice enough to contact the manager at the outlet that sent them out and got me a nice discount/credit to my card.

can anyone help me out with gettin a pair of those safari 1's in a sz. 11? i went to my local ross and they had nothing.

Ontario

Nike Air Jordan 1 Velcro (white / varsity red / black) 339894-161 $79.99
Also was told that they'll be getting in some of these...
Nike Paul Rodriguez 2 Zoom Air High (white / varsity red) 325022-161 $$??

Gotta check ROSS for the godzillas,how ironic, im rocking them today in this Houston Rain, and its a ROSS next to the Target near my house..

Memphis....did the ydouble box? Last time I ordered from an outlet they shipped my shoes in an inside out blank Nike box.
smh.gif

smokin.gif

Cant wait mine will be here tomorrow.

Cant beat Pennys for $65 shipped.

PF is notorious for not double boxing. thy messed up my CDP 2's causing mad orange stains from the orange box they came in.

Lol...that's where I got my silver foam pros from in the inside out Nike box.

Originally Posted by s dubl

smokin.gif

Cant wait mine will be here tomorrow.

Cant beat Pennys for $65 shipped.

Hope yours dont have the security tag on it, jut took me twisting and bending it for like 15 mins to get it off.

props to kickzrock and eciaccord for helping me out. big ups to memphisboi55 too for pointing me in the right direction

much appreciated guys

being broke FTL, i had those pennies before and i played balkl in them til the sole fell apart, def a great basketball shoe performance wise and the look is anadded bonus, i'll probably check out the Ross near my work once in a while, so far nothing good came up, hopefully they get some stuff the guys here havebeen getting in their local Ross.

Originally Posted by jepeh21

being broke FTL, i had those pennies before and i played balkl in them til the sole fell apart, def a great basketball shoe performance wise and the look is an added bonus, i'll probably check out the Ross near my work once in a while, so far nothing good came up, hopefully they get some stuff the guys here have been getting in their local Ross.
so true i really wanna get the penny's but hopefully these will be popping up more at outlets the white pair is sitting on shelves here in socal and some store still have the black pair just sitting

sorry memphis didnt read your post that the barks were someone elses. heads up on the penny 2 called this morning and said only sizes were left were8,8.5,maybe a9 then 12,12.5 thats it. dude said check back in a few days some times they get more in. if anyone has an xtra size 10.5 holla at me. i bought themiami pennys for 49.99 at j-ville only pair they had they were a return or some thing laces were totaly taken off and look walked in.

For those who have a Nordstrom Rack nearby, just a heads up. They are starting to charge higher prices on some of their newer shoes. I found a FSR of grey/neonAM360s for $69.99, couple pairs of AM Tailwind 93 (I think its the 93 retro, white/red/yellow) for $59.99, Jordan 2.5s in many colors for $69.99, Jordan M5sFSR for $69.99.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by phaze1123

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

saw some flight 96 wht/grey/blk in costa mesa Ross store last week~

anyone see the all blk foamposite lite hitting any spots tht could be less or equal 100 bucks?!
i need those bad... plz give me a head up if u see some! big thx!

They have them at Opry Mills for $89.99. If you metion you found them on Nike Find you should get free shipping. I think the largest size is 10, but I could be wrong, just call and check. The phone number is (615)514-0204.

i will try tht out tmr, hope i can get my sz10, thx a lot for yr help, very appreciate it!

i ordered mine today
pimp.gif

thank you so much for the info~ i am very very appreciate it~
nikefind worked too, free shipping~ only 89.99+CA tax~
so good~ i can have my all blk foam lite now!!
thx thx thx!!
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom