March 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the HEAT!

I called Orlando and they said the White Penny II's were $79.99. Everyone else in here was sayin $30 - what's goin on?

Originally Posted by blee23

I called Orlando and they said the White Penny II's were $79.99. Everyone else in here was sayin $30 - what's goin on?

dude im not sure if u could read or not (gotta give u a hard time) but dudes were saying $60. no one said anything about $30.

The penny II's were never $30 I think you maybe be thinking of the black 96's that some people got for $35 and then there was a big price confusion.The lowest the pennys were was 59.99.
Also I'm going to Nordstroms rack today hopefully there will be something good.

my bad, i read the price on the previous page wrong it was a 7 not a 2. But I how did someone get em' for 65 shipped?

Cant wait mine will be here tomorrow.

Cant beat Pennys for $65 shipped.

I'm going to the Nordstrom Rack in Oak Brook after work since I'll have time before my show this evening to check out their selection. I'll post myfindings later on.

they were $60 ($65 with tax) last week and they hiked them up to $80 (which would be about $85 with tax) this week
Originally Posted by blee23

my bad, i read the price on the previous page wrong it was a 7 not a 2. But I how did someone get em' for 65 shipped?

Cant wait mine will be here tomorrow.

Cant beat Pennys for $65 shipped.

Niagara Falls outlet was awful. Grey 96's for $41.99 was the only thing to take a second look at.
ohwell.gif

So I have a ross down the street walking distance from my APT here in houston tx...straight to the 11.0 section and what do I find? 3 kix consist of one thingin common.... Dunk HI Vandal.. Gold colorway...(LOL looks wheat to me)....nylon greatness for $35 11.0 and two 11.5 I'll try to get some pix in hereasap...Ricky Ross fat #*@ all over the nikez...Don't sleep!

Zoom lebron vi - white/black/red - 79.99 at the Block (orange,ca) Nike factory store - they have an absolutle boatload of them

What is nike find? Does anyone have any updates for the GA outlets. They never seem to have anything good.

Originally Posted by steeda972003

What is nike find?

it's the stock locating system that Nike stores can use to locate products in other Nike stores. if you tell an outlet store that you're trying toorder kicks from that another store helped you find the shoes via Nike Find, they will give you free shipping.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but Shoetrends has the Freshwater AM 95's for $105 plus shipping.

The Catch: Its a pre-order, so they don't ship until 4/15.

Still, I haven't seen price this good anywhere else yet. Here's the link: AM 95 Freshwater - $105 - Shoetrends.com
Thanks, that's a great price, I haven't seen them anywhere even close to that low. I'm holding off because of the quality issues, butgood heads up.

I was surprised at people thinking these were like Neons or even Chilis, trying to charge crazy prices.

Idk if mentioned but a lot of oulets got the LeBron VI Miami for 99.99
releases-lebron6-14-miami.jpg

Some are
Cabazone
Vineland
Vacaville
Grovecity
Las Vegas North
Jersey Gardens
Milpitas
Jeffersonville
Sorry if i misspelled I was writing fast when he told me
he gave me more stores but i didn't write them all down.

jeez that's alot of Miami VI's.

even at $100 I wouldn't buy those, hopefully some other colorways hit.

I took a drive to Nike Factory Store in Kittery Maine. When I got there the woman asked if she could help me and I almost asked her for gas money. the WORSTnike outlet I have ever been in.

Back
Top Bottom