March 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the HEAT!

^ ouch
laugh.gif

guess you didn't cop carmines when they had over 100 pairs?
laugh.gif

i need these Hoh royals
nerd.gif

i also copped two of nike kobe iv carpe diem
ece26e94641686b398ab5ef0604a1177220d209b_t.gif
venomhoh colorway when i copped the my other shoes.they were $50 style number 344335-001

we get alot of sh*t no other outlet gets,no matter if you're in a major city or not.from now on i will start posting info on here starting tomorrow.thanksbro... thanks dmxgod for the bro........

Originally Posted by ATFROMTN

venom hoh colorway when i copped the my other shoes.they were $50 style number 344335-001
looks like we got a new EdEdEdEd type of guy.. lol... you dont even know what u picked up.. carpe diem venoms? really?

congrats
eyes.gif

mods are gonna have fun with this guy...

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

venom hoh colorway when i copped the my other shoes.they were $50 style number 344335-001
looks like we got a new EdEdEdEd type of guy.. lol... you dont even know what u picked up.. carpe diem venoms? really?

congrats
eyes.gif

this is the guy that buys sample for $50 and puts them on ebay for $200.come on bro

we get alot of sh*t no other outlet gets,no matter if you're in a major city or not.from now on i will start posting info on here starting tomorrow.thanks bro... thanks dmxgod for the bro........
I look forward to a contribution and not a pick-up picture from you..

Originally Posted by freshair

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ Kid dont you atfromtn is a regular at the forge
laugh.gif

Mike at PF gets all the heat...miro VIIs, PE VIIIs, HOH flights, and whatever else came and went

ATFROMTN- price and quantity of hoh flights? thanks.
When someone mentions Pigeon Forge i picture bird Sh*t everywhere
sick.gif
sick.gif

See That's what i'm talking about right here.BIRD SH*T HUH!!!!HALF YA'LL CATS ON HERE DON'T TELL EVERYBODY ABOUT WHAT SHOES THEY HAVE COPPED ANYWAY.IT'S ABOUT TWO CATS ON HERE WHO EMAIL ME ABOUT WHAT THEY CAN GET FOR ME IF I GET THEM SOMETHING I POSTED.IT'S ALOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE HOLDING OUT EVERYDAY ON WHAT THERE BUYING.JUST LIKE WHEN JOEYSOLE HAD THOSE 30% OFF CARDS.I PM'D HIM AND HE NEVER RETURNED MY PM.SO F WHAT U TALKING BOUT DOG.I GOT ANOTHER HOH EXCLUSIVE THAT I COPPED WHEN I COPPED THOSE FLIGHTPOSITES.YA'LL WILL PROBALY SH*T ON YOURSELF WHEN YOU SEE WHAT I GOT!!!!!
whoa man chill out... why u so sensitive...? im just sayin they coulda picked a better name for the place than PIGEON forge....

designerathletics.com has the goadome boots for a hundered but there mostly ugly colors, they also have the cb34 gold air forces, and some sturctures.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

congrats
eyes.gif

this is the guy that buys sample for $50 and puts them on ebay for $200.come on bro
roll.gif
sense make not you

imout....

Nice blk/purp flight pickup...probably didn't have my size anyway to begin with...had I kept tabs on this thread like I should have, I might have got ashot at HoH penny's and kidd flights...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^Not really..because those flightposites aren't even all that bro..it's nice they dropped..but the shady stuff that goes on at PF is ridiculous..it's really not that serious bro..so b easy..

No one "craps" themselves when they see a shoe drop at an outlet..it's more like "where, when, how much"..that's not crappin ourselves..so chill
AIN'T YOU THE ONE THAT FOUND THE STYLE NUMBER AND CALLED NIKE CUSTOMER SERVICE TRYING TO SEE WHO HAD THEM.IT'S NOT SERIUOS BRO.....I'M GOING TO POST ALL MY SHOES THAT I'M COPPIN AND WANT YOU TO SAY SOMETHING CRAZY BRO.....YOU ARE GOING TO BE TRYING TO FIND STYLE NUMBERS FOR EVERYTHING I'M ABOUT TO POST BRO.....
Big deal so i searched for the sku number cause i remember the shoe back in the day..and i found it so i posted it thinkin they might have a few more lyin around..but i doubt it..so i was right with my assumption..

Does not mean that i'm gettin all giddy about the shoe..it's just a flightposite..i have the general release colorways so i'm good..

Go ahead post all of ur shoes that you are coppin b my guest..this is a free community!
happy.gif
but keep it to the right forum
wink.gif

This is the outlet thread. Of course that shoe is going to immediately get searched by someone thats on their job in this thread. You can't state a pickup or post a picture of a pick up from an outlet in THIS THREAD and expect people to NOT search it. Its not about being giddy, so don't gas it likecalling Nike with the product number was od. As you can see the first post on this thread that is constantly relisted every month SPECIFICALLY URGES everyonethat participates in this thread to call Nike. If anything, no one gets their hopes up for something like that until its literally been confirmed by someonethat over the phone at the outlet that is about to charge their CC. DMX prolly figured good and well they were gone, but it def can't hurt to call.

your dealing with savage wolves here in this thread hawking for deals, not plant eating koalas

Cabazon Nike outlet has a good sale on shoes for those who wear size 14+. There's a table right by the entrance with random Shox, Air Force 1's, AirMax ranging from $4.99 to $19.99.

Example:

Finishline - As of right now:

CDP 11/12 size 15 $310
Jordan XX3 Carolina size 8, 8.5, 10,11,11.5 $185
Jordan XX3 Wizards size 8, 9.5 $185
Jordan XX3 Chicago size 7.5,8,10.5,11.5,13,14 $185

guys stop arguing, and to the guy who said he pmed joeysole and joeysole didnt do sh*t. Joeysole sent out 100+ F&F cards to fellow niketalkers for free sostop complaining if he didnt get a chance to send you one

I JUST SAW kobe 4 "CHAOS" on eastbay sz10 -MY SIZE- naturaly i couldnt add to cart
for $119-you guys think it was a return or are these bout to release as GR's now? - if so I feel for those that paid the hot $300 reseller price

Wow Carpe Diems Venoms at PF? What is a Carpe Diem Venom?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

And damn only $10 for some Kobe AF1s? Too bad they're size 16.
laugh.gif

Theres a sz 11.5 cdp XI/ XII right now.. I don't have the funds or id be all over it hopefully i make someones night by tellin this

Just a heads up for those who want Adidas Superstars, The all whites that just released are on Amazon.com for 25.50.

I ordered them when they were 31.00 but just ordered two more pair. For a classic clean shoe, they work for me. Just figured I would give the info.

I may get to Woodbury also this weekend but don't get your hopes up (products wise or me going)

This weekend Ross employees get 40% (at least in AZ, dont know if its everywhere)
So if you have any friends or family this weekend would be great to pick up those
Air Bakins, Zoom 95's and 96's plus the other recent Ross goodies.
(Got info from a Ross employee)

Back
Top Bottom