March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

BlueAccurateHornshark-max-14mb.gif

Cody is wrong though. Disco Inferno said what we're all saying. Too much flippy **** and high risk maneuvers for the sake of doing them. There is no in ring story telling anymore. Its one big spot fest. Cody tried to get personal while forgetting he probably never gets on if his father isn't Dusty.

Cody is far from a spot monkey. In fact, I love his contrast of styles with most independent wrestler's. He still wrestle's good ole WWE and they wrestle their style. That Okada match from last year is still probably my favorite work from him. His BOLA stuff was cool and the Ibushi match was good too. I won't say he's the best story teller, but he does take his time in there.

At the end of the the day there's a whole bunch of different wrestling styles out currently. Why focus so much on what you don't like and just enjoy what you do? Disco is acting like he can't go watch PROGRESS or some British Wrestling for storytelling. Hell, NXT has had some great in-ring stories recently. Let's not forget Okada and most of the NJPW heavyweight card has been telling awesome stories for the last however many years.

Back
Top Bottom