Marcus Jordan Air Jordan Player Exclusive (PE) IX and X

img_0568-copy.jpg

Many may have seen these PEs on other forums with false claims that they belong to certain people. These first made its debut at the Dunkxchange in Chicago and are rightfully owned by AJ from Sole Addiction in Morton Grove. The Marcus Jordan IX consists of the old school "charcoal" color way that was most notably on the IX's with a Yellow finish on certain parts and the number 9 on the back. The Marcus Jordan X is the same color with White as the dominant color on the shoe. The X is still the original concept from the actual X without any enhancements. Via Sole-Addiction

Oscar Castillo aka Wreckinkickz

www.myspace.com/wreckinkickz

img_0569-copy.jpg

img_0572-copy.jpg

img_0575-copy.jpg

img_0577-copy.jpg

img_0578-copy.jpg

img_0576-copy.jpg

img_0573-copy.jpg

img_0574-copy.jpg

Big shout out to my man at Sole Addiction, AJ!

I see you man.

Originally Posted by KobeKid24

img_0568-copy.jpg

Many may have seen these PEs on other forums with false claims that they belong to certain people. These first made its debut at the Dunkxchange in Chicago and are rightfully owned by AJ from Sole Addiction in Morton Grove. The Marcus Jordan IX consists of the old school "charcoal" color way that was most notably on the IX's with a Yellow finish on certain parts and the number 9 on the back. The Marcus Jordan X is the same color with White as the dominant color on the shoe. The X is still the original concept from the actual X without any enhancements. Via Sole-Addiction

Oscar Castillo aka Wreckinkickz

www.myspace.com/wreckinkickz

img_0569-copy.jpg

img_0572-copy.jpg

img_0575-copy.jpg

img_0577-copy.jpg

img_0578-copy.jpg

img_0576-copy.jpg

img_0573-copy.jpg

img_0574-copy.jpg
Big shout out to my man at Sole Addiction, AJ!

I see you man.

ohwell.gif
wish they release the ixs in a colorway like that or the xs

Back
Top Bottom