Marcus Jordan >>>>> Bow Wow LOL

marcus jordan is stupid cause i would have called bow wow out. i would have went and sat in my daddy closet. i would have told him that he wearing my last nameon his feet

Originally Posted by corporateJP

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

is this not jordans son?

i would hope he has more jordans than anybody.

True.

But, honestly, does anyone care anymore?

Dude, come to my house.

Game over, Jordan's kid or not.

Bring Bow-Wow with you too.
agreed....he aint got *%!* on the real sneakerheads......lol that isht is my license plate yeedigggggg

on some real. This dude looks like a lame in this video. for you to be hyped off some special colorway of some corny team jays and not really any Signaturejays makes you look like a fool. but what tops everything is that your jordan's Kid. trust fund kid. like are you serious?..lol your gonna make a video forno reason aiming at bow wow about how your jordan game is??..lol, idiot you can get whatever and multiple pairs of whatever shoe you want. bow wow is a lametoo, for you to be a sneaker head you should know what your wearing ,what you got in your hand. this dude picking up shoes talking about " I don'tknow when the release date is on these", man...stop fronting and using that as a excuse. If he knew what he was talking about he wouldn't have to saythat. you get your shoes for free and you make a video about them cus you know you got them early so why even say you don't know when they are releasing,who cares if you do or don't know. These 2 need to go sit down somewhere. I know if most of the people on here had money like them dudes , they would getiitted on in a hart beat.

LOL... These kids sure love there fusios... Their all rich and don't even buy Anything good

LOL... These kids sure love there fusios... Their all rich and don't even buy Anything good

indifferent.gif

wow rich kids wit nothing but pe's and retros and fusions some ppl on nt have like hundreds of j's these guys probgonna have a "beef" now lol

This young man looks like a fool. I would venture a guess that his father had quite a bit more class at his age.

you can tell he's the "one step behind, wanna-be cool, geek" that hangs on his pop's coat-tail.

if this is the best he can do, bring him AND bow wow and i'm destroyin em (no $$%#)

Back
Top Bottom