Marcus Jordan Shows Off More Of His Shoes

I'm not hatin the guy. Granted he is Jordans son but imagine all the Number heat he has. If he showed his whole collection it would take like 4 hours cuz iguaruntee he has like 1000 pairs of jordans alone. Its cool that he is normal enough as a person to show what he has. I would love to see his dads shoecloset/room though, everyone on NT would look at that post.

If yall really believe this kid doesnt have heat and believe all of what you see your an " mutha mutha mutha mutha fool " - Granddad, The Boondocks.

People believe 1/4 of what you hear and half of what you see. The man has heat. He's playing with yall head. This is funny.

Originally Posted by Tonystarks2984

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Hes not corrupted by NT, thinking anything other than a retro is garbage. He actually likes what he likes. he doesnt claim to be a wanna be sneakerhead
for reals. Dude think just cause he jordan son that automatically makes him a sneaker head. Dude seems regular and wearing what he likes.

smh.gif
the hate is strong with yall

cosign for the truth

Originally Posted by xTrill

Originally Posted by 9 deuce gt

If he thinks any of those shoes besides the Retro 2's and 9's were good, than that explains where the future of that company is going. The six rings and just about anything else they put together is complete garbage. Why do they need to continue making frankenstein shoes like the Spizike's and Six rings and true flight's? Give me a break.

The quality alone is bad enough, but now they are making completley unoriginal shoes too. If I were him, I would be looking into taking over that company and getting some quality product out to the market.

And he might want to look back on those IX's. Darius Miles already had that colorway, so they are far from original.

Darius Miles PE's

Marcus Jordan PE's

almost no difference
smh.gif

i remember those, i prefer mile's PE, cuz they have some clear soles
pimp.gif

must be nice to get boxes of shoes sent to you WAY before the hit stores or even NT haha.

Originally Posted by Tonystarks2984

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Hes not corrupted by NT, thinking anything other than a retro is garbage. He actually likes what he likes. he doesnt claim to be a wanna be sneakerhead
for reals. Dude think just cause he jordan son that automatically makes him a sneaker head. Dude seems regular and wearing what he likes.

smh.gif
the hate is strong with yall

I agree. There's so much hate on NT. I'm sure he wants to live a normal life and away from his dad's shadow. Ugly or not, I'd be happy ashell just to get the newest J's sent to me by JB/Nike anyday.

Originally Posted by 9 deuce gt

If he thinks any of those shoes besides the Retro 2's and 9's were good, than that explains where the future of that company is going. The six rings and just about anything else they put together is complete garbage. Why do they need to continue making frankenstein shoes like the Spizike's and Six rings and true flight's? Give me a break.

The quality alone is bad enough, but now they are making completley unoriginal shoes too. If I were him, I would be looking into taking over that company and getting some quality product out to the market.

And he might want to look back on those IX's. Darius Miles already had that colorway, so they are far from original.

cosign but I do support the spizikes...

I hope one day we'd get to see Michael Jordan showin off his shoes!...I know he has every original pair deadstock in a closet or basement somewhere....

Hope he shows off his collection instead of his NEWEST shoes...with a better camera and light
I like his II & IX !

I remember playin marcus about 4 or 5 years back and he was hoopin in the xix long before they came out. i had no idea what they even were at the time.
i like his stuff though

No need to hate on the guy but, a true sneakerhead knows his release dates and info on the shoes. Eventhough he aint claiming to be a sneakerhead. Ya he getsthem for free and before hand but I wouldnt call him a J head not that hes claiming to be. But then again why would he want to show his shoes if he wasnttrying to be a sneakerhead? Who would do that? He said his favorite color was orange and then later he mentioned red was his favorite????"SU WU and all ofthat" LOL damn , he bangin now? Nothin special about them kicks though.

I guess everyone on here, including me, hopes that he is a Jordanhead or true collector because of who he is. But it is probably boring to him. Just anotherthing his father did back in the day. He is young and may not completely know or yet appreciate what his father did for sports, the youth, or wholecommunities. Anypne of us would kill to be in his shoes. But that is not to say he dislikes or disrespects the legacey, but maybe is just not yet fullyaware. How many high school kids fully "get" thier parents at that age? If he only knew what his father and everything he represented meant topeople like us. I would have a million questions for MJ he would get sick of talking to me. LOL

I would imagine that the kids have or have had every possibly colorway Jordan imaginable. He has abilities to get these kicks that we could not imagine. Iguess that I just wanted to see something crazy when I saw the video. I just hope that he or his brother or sister can get control of the JB empire and bringit back to the promised land. Maybe it won't ever happen, but we can dream...........................

i dont understand why he even does these youtube videos. HE should just concentrate on ball since he finally got put on scholarship and be normal. Not be somespokesman for his old mans brand.

Originally Posted by sneakerformulas

I liked his collection. But I guess when your MJ's son then it probably wouldn't be a big deal either.

yeah i dont think he is really that into shoes they have just been handed to him for his whole life so its not such a big deal for him

Wow... he looks older than his brother Jeff. I would love to see them orange IXs. Marcus! If you love orange so much follow your brother to Illinois.

I dont like him showing off all those fusions, 6 rings, and that other garbage. Doesn't look like anything good is coming out soon.

Back
Top Bottom