Marcus Jordan wears PE Patent XIIs in UCF Exhibition Game & UCF Loses Adidas Contract........

Sorry Prolific... I am saddened everytime I turn on my team and see the three stripes on their chest.. and then seeing them get wupped again...

I was at the game as well tonight. Space Jams look good on the court but unfortunately Marcus does not. He played almost 15 minutes and went something like 0-4from the field and 0-2 from the stripe...I felt bad for MJ watching his son play such a horrible game. On the plus side he did draw such a good turn out to thearena which is the main reason they signed him in the first place. I dont expect to see MJ at too many more games though.
Prolific- we can only hope that Nike picks up the contract, but Rock seems to be crushing our dreams
eyes.gif

Too much pride in this kid, considering born as a son of a Hall of Famer.
Probably thought that his dad can help with his every single problem.
His dad probably is the GOAT, but he's not GOD.

Dag... Marcus with the Jordan Socks too...lol

I mean man... couldn't just throw on some nice tube socks eh? lol

I wonder will Marcus be on Uni Watch....

Originally Posted by BallinB

I was at the game as well tonight. Space Jams look good on the court but unfortunately Marcus does not. He played almost 15 minutes and went something like 0-4 from the field and 0-2 from the stripe...I felt bad for MJ watching his son play such a horrible game. On the plus side he did draw such a good turn out to the arena which is the main reason they signed him in the first place. I dont expect to see MJ at too many more games though.
Prolific- we can only hope that Nike picks up the contract, but Rock seems to be crushing our dreams
eyes.gif
As upset as I am about the situation and likely not having Nike UCF gear any time soon, I can't complain right now. I actually met MJ himselfat the game. I was serving him and his guests food and drinks all night. I actually got to ride in the elevator with him after the game. He's a pretty coolguy.

Yes.......greatest night of my life
smile.gif

ORLANDO -- The University of Central Florida campus is abuzz for homecoming weekend, but as the Knights' men's basketball team kicked things off Friday night, the focus was not entirely on the players.

A big question going into Friday night was how the Jordan factor would affect ticket sales.

Four thousand people showed up for last year's opening game. This year, more than 7,000 attended the game.

Many of those people were hoping they could catch a glimpse of Michael Jordan.

Jordan's son, Marcus, one of the team's newest members, posted a Twitter update Thursday incidating that his father would be at UCF Arena for the game.

"Can't wait to see my mom tonight and my dad tomorrow! First game is guna be nutz!! Let's Go!! Friday the 13th!!" Marcus Jordan wrote.

"Yeah, I'm pretty stoked, excited to see Michael Jordan. Hopefully, if he's here," said UCF freshman James Clark.

Students, who got in free with their student ID's, waited for up to two hours for the doors to open.

"For sure, we're going to see people searching in the box seats," said Amelia Worth, a senior.

"You'll see a lot of people pointing, talking and voicing their opinions," junior Ryan Locco said.

Twenty minutes before the game started, Jordan entered one of the boxes in the upper levels of the arena and gave News 13 a wave.

Even though he wasn't in the starting lineup, there were plenty of eyes on him throughout the game.

Sophomore Dalia Madison attended Friday's game to see Jordan.

The excitement surrounding this basketball program is getting a huge boost with the Jordan craze. Season ticket sales are up 20 percent.

Plenty of the visiting fans and parents from UMass were also excited to try and catch a glimpse of Jordan in the crowd.

The Knights beat UMass 84-67.

Back
Top Bottom