Mariah Carey Pregnant...

I think Nick may have lost. She's one of those celebs that sometimes gets big in between projects so Lord only knows what a baby will do.

roll.gif
at the spoiler...

you know i never realized the title of that tyler perry movie until people pointed it out. and uh....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

you know i never realized the title of that tyler perry movie until people pointed it out. and uh....
smh.gif

Structurally, For Colored Girls is a series of 20 poems, referred collectively as a "choreopoem", performed through a cast of nameless women, each known only by a color: "Lady in Yellow", "Lady in Purple", etc.. The poems deal with love, abandonment, rape, and abortion. The performances of the seven actresses are focused on their specific stories; i.e., Lady in Blue's visceral account of a woman who chooses to have an abortion; and Lady in Red's tale of domestic violence. The end of the play brings together all of the women for "a laying on of hands," where Shange evokes the power of womanhood as the Lady in Red begins the mantra "I found God in myself/ and I loved her/ I loved her fiercely

Off-Broadway
Awards
  • 1977 Theatre World Award - Trazana Beverley
  • 1977 Obie Award - Distinguished Production, Ntozake Shange, Oz Scott and cast
[h3][edit] Broadway[/h3]
Awards
  • 1977 Tony Award Best Featured Actress in a Play - Trazana Beverley
  • 1977 Theatre World Award - Trazana Beverley
  • 1977 Drama Desk Award Outstanding Lighting Design - Jennifer Tipton
Nominations
  • 1977 Tony Award Best Play
  • 1977 Drama Desk Award Outstanding Actress in a Play - Trazana Beverley
  • 1977 Drama Desk Award Outstanding Director of a Play - Oz Scott
  • 1977 Drama Desk Award Unique Theatrical Experience
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_Colored_Girls_Who_Have_Considered_Suicide_When_the_Rainbow_Is_Enuf

they actually did this play here at school but i forgot all about it...i didn't know Tyler was making it a movie till now and i honestly didn't know that it was a real play...i thought some theater kids from my school did it and the title caught my eye one day...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by JPioneer

I have never understood all the hype around Mariah. She ain't even that pretty.
I always felt this way as well. I had a friend that LOVED this woman.

She is just mixed with long hair, you know that is an instant A+ in most people's book.

Just mixed with long hair? Those things, along with her being light-skinned, what more could you ask for? 
pimp.gif

Nick won. 

Nick Cannon still wins in this

Mariah had multi million dollar deals + something like a 25 million dollar buyout of a contract and
countless #1 records

Super rich, older sugar mama+ tie her up with a kid = win

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Nick Cannon still wins in this

Mariah had multi million dollar deals + something like a 25 million dollar buyout of a contract and
countless #1 records

Super rich, older sugar mama+ tie her up with a kid = win

Nick gon take that L when she divorce his aaa tho...and you know she gon do it

Back
Top Bottom