Mario Kart Appreciation

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by SoCalBoy23

very much appreciated, me and the cuzins still get together here and there a few times a month and throw on the mariokart 64 on the wii

MarioKartN64GameCartridge_Full.jpg

The-Nintendo-Wii.aspx

kid-confused-about-buying-a-new-home-300x244.jpg
c'mon man
laugh.gif
smh.gif
you can play old school games on the wii

i like it on all the systems except wii. i stop at n64 with technology. But i still play my n64 and supernintendo MK religiously...with yoshie

"While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart"

my dude toad was such a herb..but fast as hell..every time he gets hit or falls off the platform

"owwowowowowowow"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...memories
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Classic game indeed

Yoshi valley
Banshee Boardwalk
Bowsers castle

Frustrating tracks
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i lost so many races on this track...
smh.gif
i kept falling off the boardwalk into the ocean

pimp.gif
still appreciated

i STILL play mario kart 64 TO THIS DAY EVERYDAY.

me and a close group of friends(about 6 of us) put in about 2-3 hours a day.

im saying this right now. NO ONE ON THIS WEBSITE CAN BEAT ME IN 64 KART. we have even givin thought to posting our races on ustream or justin t v.
we have been thinking about putting on a mario kart tourney for our campus. kinda like a guitar hero or madden tourney.

give me a purple stick and toad and its over.

Mario Kart 64, I still play it to this day
pimp.gif

I've played the Wii version once, and it was really fun being able to use the steering wheel.

Mario Kart DS is on a whole different level. I work at a summer camp as a counselor, and the boys in my group (8-9 years old) are addicted to this. I used totake one of their DS and DS Download with them and come in 1st Place every single time. Good times.

Mr DragonFly Jones wrote:

Prolly gonna get mad stonefaces for this, but...Mario Kart Wii online > 64 > SNES > DS > Double Dash > GBA
fixed...

and I'm your huckleberry.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

j/k fam, to each his own

Originally Posted by chetti mon

Mr DragonFly Jones wrote:

Prolly gonna get mad stonefaces for this, but...Mario Kart Wii online > 64 > SNES > DS > Double Dash > GBA
fixed...

and I'm your huckleberry.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

j/k fam, to each his own

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's all good.

No doubting 64 though. Me and a few friends were playing that for hours not too long ago.

That Yoshi track was mad irritating though.
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

slamming into people with donkey kong
pimp.gif

one time i was just about to finish the star track and i got hit by a red shell and princess crossed the finish line bs
indifferent.gif

Heal no. Everybody be using map glitches and cheating thats the only thing i couldnt stand. But it aint got nothing on Super Smash Bros.

I play 15 minutes of DS Mario Kart before falling asleep every night... There's nothing better than when some bamma overtakes you for the lead on the lastturn and all you have is a single green shell, but you hit them from behind just before the finish line and drive past their overturned car for the last secondvictory.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom