Marlon Wayans & Lord Jamar Twitter beef over Omar Epps rocking a leather mini Skirt

YOU GUYS SHOULD REALLY READ UP ON INSITUTIONAL RACISM AND HOW IT HAS SERVED TO REALLY CRUSH MINORITIES.

SPECIFICALLY FOR IMMIGRANTS AND BLACK PEOPLE.

ALOT OF WHATS STRIPPED GENERATIONS AGO IS THE PERSONS ORIGINAL CULTURE AND ROLES.

FOR THE MINORITY MALE DEMASCULIZATION DUE TO BEING STRIPPED OF POWER AND FINANCES.

AS A RESULT U SEE A LOT OF MACHISMO.

THEY GOT U RIGHT UNDER THEIR PLANS

ITS NOT A GAY AGENDA.

ITS A LETS LET THESE MINORITIES HATE ONE ANOTHER.

CRABS IN A BARREL
Um stripped of power in finances? Naw, only see rich minorities doing this. If the plan was to use social figures to have the normal ppl follow, it's a fail. No average brother is rocking a skirt dog.
ITS NOT ABOUT THE SKIRT U FOOL.

NEVERMIND NOT GONNA WASTE MY TIME HAVING A DISCUSSION WHEN MOST DUDES WANT CONVOS LIKE LORD JAMAR AND MARLON ARE HAVING.

AMERICA DIDNT NEED JAILS TO IMPRISON MINORITIES.

Some of you need to cool it with the theory's :rofl:

Got cats in this thread like.....
ntbelike.png

THE CONTEXT OF BASIC IS SO STUPID

ITS LIKE 2013 AND RATCHET.

MOST OF THE PPL I SEE USING IT ON IG ARE THESE WANNA BE LIFESTYLE BUT IN REALITY ARE POOR

HOOD PEOPLE

YOU GUYS SHOULD REALLY READ UP ON INSITUTIONAL RACISM AND HOW IT HAS SERVED TO REALLY CRUSH MINORITIES.

SPECIFICALLY FOR IMMIGRANTS AND BLACK PEOPLE.

ALOT OF WHATS STRIPPED GENERATIONS AGO IS THE PERSONS ORIGINAL CULTURE AND ROLES.

FOR THE MINORITY MALE DEMASCULIZATION DUE TO BEING STRIPPED OF POWER AND FINANCES.

AS A RESULT U SEE A LOT OF MACHISMO.

THEY GOT U RIGHT UNDER THEIR PLANS

ITS NOT A GAY AGENDA.

ITS A LETS LET THESE MINORITIES HATE ONE ANOTHER.

CRABS IN A BARREL

Um stripped of power in finances? Naw, only see rich minorities doing this. If the plan was to use social figures to have the normal ppl follow, it's a fail. No average brother is rocking a skirt dog.
ITS NOT ABOUT THE SKIRT U FOOL.

NEVERMIND NOT GONNA WASTE MY TIME HAVING A DISCUSSION WHEN MOST DUDES WANT CONVOS LIKE LORD JAMAR AND MARLON ARE HAVING.

AMERICA DIDNT NEED JAILS TO IMPRISON MINORITIES.

I see what ur saying. But haven't blacks already been demasculated, imprisoned, and hating on one another for hundreds of years? My man it's been happening for centuries. We're technically already imprisoned literally aswell, just look at the injustice system and the black male. Your arms must be too tired to grasp this, cuz you've been reaching too much.

I FEEL LIEK WE ARGUING THE SAME POINT THEN

MY THING IS THAT THIS WHOLE "SKIRT" THING IS JUST AN EXTENSION OF THE ISSUE WE AGREE ON.

AN ISSUE THAT IS WAVED IN FRONT OF OUR FACES.

IM JUST CHALLENGING FOLKS TO LOOK AT TERMS LIKE MASCULINITY AND MAN CARD AND MAYBE EXPLORE WHY SOMEONE LIKE JAMAR IS GOING SO HARD IN THE PAINT.

I OFTEN LAUGH WHEN NTERS GO AT EACH OTHER AND SAY FATHER YOUR SONS AND STUFF LIKE THAT.

WE ON THE SAME SIDE BRO

I do feel like it become more blatant that black men masculinity is be stripped . Cats not seeing how its killing the black man that white America once feared. New slaves
HERES THE THING

LET THE BLACK MAN DEFINE ITS IDENTITY.

WHAT WE KNOW OF GENDER ROLES IS INHERENTLY MEANT TO RAISE MALES.

BUT IN AMERICA AND ITS RACIST ROOTS, ITS COUNTERLOGICAL TO MINORITY MALES BC AMERICA AS THE SYSTEM, NOT THE NATION...MORESO THE CULTURE HOLDS MINORIITIES DOWN

WE SHOULD START A THREAD ON THIS BUT I KNOW ITS TOUGH TO HAVE CONVOS...OPEN CONVOS ON RACE.

HERES THE THING

BUT IN AMERICA AND ITS RACIST ROOTS, ITS COUNTERLOGICAL TO MINORITY MALES BC AMERICA AS THE SYSTEM, NOT THE NATION...MORESO THE CULTURE HOLDS MINORIITIES DOWN

WE SHOULD START A THREAD ON THIS BUT I KNOW ITS TOUGH TO HAVE CONVOS...OPEN CONVOS ON RACE.

I agree with what your saying it just seems like my fellow black men are making their masculinity into a joke

HERES THE THING

I agree with what your saying it just seems like my fellow black men are making their masculinity into a joke
LET NOT THE FALSE IDOLS BE YOUR GUIDE BUT RATHER FIND GUIDANCE IN YOUR FELLOW MAN

If your masculinity can be defined by an article of clothing... you never possessed masculinity in the first place

word to lord jamar and the rest if the cats in this thread.
LOL THEN OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE HOW BLACK PEOPLE ARE OFTEN DEFINED.

I definitely think dudes shouldn't be wearing dresses but i dont care enough to tell the world.

Lord Jamar is a clown, dude is irrelevant. Brand Nubian was like 25 years ago dudes gotta stop riding that wave.

If your masculinity can be defined by an article of clothing... you never possessed masculinity in the first place

word to lord jamar and the rest if the cats in this thread.

:lol:
:rofl:
:smh:

You say anything

Last edited:
LOL @ dudes who become invested in two dudes going back and forth on Twitter. It's not even a big deal to THEM.

Back
Top Bottom