Maroon 6 LC

size 9.5, bought VNDS for under retail (~165$), slight yellowing - b-grade defect?

The yellowing isn't a defect if they've been worn on a dirty surface. To what you were listing these as, they're VNDS, so obviously they have been worn. I wouldn't worry too much about that as clear soled Jordan's tend to yellow a bit prematurely at times due to an abundance of circumstances.

As for the shoes themselves, don't see anything that looks "off". I have an unworn pair myself. These are legit.

The yellowing isn't a defect if they've been worn on a dirty surface. To what you were listing these as, they're VNDS, so obviously they have been worn. I wouldn't worry too much about that as clear soled Jordan's tend to yellow a bit prematurely at times due to an abundance of circumstances.

As for the shoes themselves, don't see anything that looks "off". I have an unworn pair myself. These are legit.
Yeah, the yellowing is the only thing that's throwing me off. About the VNDS part - they have only been tried on for a VERY short time on a dirty surface (city street) a day before I bought them by someone else.

Back
Top Bottom